Boys and bras on the bus

the first show of the tour, was tonight.
Normally I was a sweat pants and t-shirt kinda gal but, my father decided he would bring me instead of willow out on stage tonight.
So I wanted to wow the crowd. To do that, I would need full access to the bathroom of the bus. it was all fun and games until my dad and his band mates started bitching because I was gonna take too long.
"Fine. I'll go use the bad omens bus, don't get pissed when they see what I'm wearing tonight." I storm off with a duffel bag full of shit.
I knock on the door.
"hey, what's up?" jolly asks with a smile.
"Are you guys done with your bathroom, falling in reverse are a bunch of capitalist bitches who hog the bathroom" I say with a straight face.
"Come on." I make my way onto the bus, I get stares from the other guys and Noah.
"She came to steal our bathroom" Jolly laughs.
I decide to take a shower. I quickly turn the water on, scrub my hair and body and step out.
I wrap a towel around me and look at my clothes. I forgot my bra. FUCK.
"hey could one of you guys get in my bag and hand me my bra?" I poke my head out.
It was quiet.
"No way." I hear Noah.
"Fine, then I'm coming out in a towel. look away or not, still need a bra" I say opening the door.
I hear a series of 'oh shits' and 'Jesus'
"Can't say I didn't warn you." I wink at Noah and head back into the bathroom.
I get dressed into my outfit for the night.
Nothing crazy mc fishnet body suit, leather shorts , black cut band shirt, red flannel, boots. I layered it with necklaces and bracelets and then started on my hair and makeup.

(For reference)

(For reference)

about two hours later I walk out of the bathroom and the room went silent.
"Have you never seen a girl before stupid?" I ask. Looking at myself in the mirror.
"Shut up. You look pretty though." Nic winked. That made noah jealous.
I put my foot on the table next to noah and laced up my shoes. I slowly looked over at him. he was definitely staring.
"Thanks for letting me steal your bathroom. I'll see you guys soon" I say grabbing my bag from the floor. I knew my ass was being stared at in these shorts.

the venue was huge. I felt like I was an ant in the grass.
We got to our dressing rooms and we waited for the line up.
"Meet in the green room in 5 minutes" the tour manager said.
We all made our way to the main room. All of us.
Bad omens, falling in reverse, black veil brides and Pierce the veil.
"Alright, so the line up is simple." dad says first.
"Vic you guys are up first, you have a 30 minute set." I see Vic nod his head in Agreement.
"ANDYYY, you are up after Vic, 30 minutes." Andy throws his thumbs up.
"Noah, you guys are up third. 45 minute set." my dad continues.
"sick, got it." Noah says.
"Lastly, we are up last with an hour long set with an intermission in between for miss Lilian radke to make her grand appearance." I roll my eyes.
"That is what the fans really want. They aren't here for any of you. They are actually here for me. " I laugh
"Shut up." My dad rolls his eyes.

i stand on the left side stage listening to pierce the veil take the stage.

I  always enjoyed listening to their music, all of it. they played six songs. All of my favorite of course.

when they finished their set i smiled at vic after he exited the stage. Andys turn.

it was finally time for bad omens. i moved from side stage to Infront of  the barricade.

the stage went dark and the curtain dropped. red lights filled the room.

he takes the stage. I hear a scream from the crowd.
"This burden comes with a price
You can't afford to pay
The will of fire will burn
Get the fuck out!"
he roars.
I blend in with the music. The song goes on.
"The will of fire will burn
And it don't suffocate
Suffocate
And as I spin out of control
Every second takes me further down the rabbit hole
The devil now holds all the cards" I sing along with Noah without realizing it.
He finishes the song.
"THANK YOU GUYS FOR COMING OUT TONIGHT. It means a lot to us. This next song is called limits"
I close my eyes and move my hips left, then right.
I loved this song.
I knew every word.
"You set me up as the villain
But you never mentioned the root of the problem
Took what you wanted and flipped it
But you won't be dragging my name to the bottom"
I open my eyes and look up.
I catch jolly's eye. he smiles at me and dances over to Noah and points to me.
"So much unsaid, left me for dead
I won't forget, and now you're next
Well, everyone's listening, and they know the difference
You're not failing our senses"
he winks at me.
he seemed almost baffled by the fact I knew the words.
the rest of the set was a blur. I make my way back stage to get ready for my dads set.

the lights go dark again.
"ready kid?" Dad asks loudly. I nod my head.
Was I? it has always been Willow that interacts with the fans, even when we were younger. I was scared.
my dad did three songs, and for the fourth one, he started his stage intro.
"RAISE YOUR HAND if anyone you know is a FFFFFUCKING ASSHOLE." He yells.
"KEEP YOUR HAND RAISED, IF THAT IS YOU" he continues. "KEEP YOUR HAND IN THE AIR, IF YOU TALK SHIT TO ME ON TWITTER? I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU. THANK YOU FOR YOUR MONEY." He laughs. "BUT NOW, I'm gonna bring out my own personal asshole. everyone knows that I'm a girl dad. but there is one girl of mine I just don't talk about enough. EVERYBODY. MEET LILLIAN FUCKIN RADKEEEEE" he yells. I take the stage, he extends a hand to me.
I wave and smile.
"you wanna say hey, lilly?" Dad asks.
"HEY GUYS! How are we doing out there tonight?!" I ask. The crowd eats that up. I take my dads mic.
"Dad, did I hear you call me an asshole, that is a little hypocritical don't ya think- old man" I laugh. "Like father like daughter"
the music starts:
"NA NA NA NA-"
I stay up on stage. Dad stands closer holding the mic,
"Open it up" he mouths.
"I AM AWARE , that I AM AN ASSHOLE" I sing. "I really don't CARE ABOUT ALL OF THAT THOUGH"

Dad continues, "IM LIVING MY LIFE, the way that I want to."
He stands near again.
"IVE GOT NOTHING TO PROVE" we sing in unison and he takes over. "But honestly I'm JUST LIKE YOU"
I smile and punch his arm.
"MY DAUGHTER LILLIAN EVERYBODY" I wave goodbye to the crowd and head back stage.

that was the best moment of my life.
I sit down smiling, it felt good responding to the crowd. Although singing with my dad wasn't planned.
I wish this night would go on forever.
But all good things come to an end.