I could kiss you then rip you to shreds

I busted into my dads studio.
"Bad omens" I blurt. He turned around giving me a confused look.
"What?" He asks.
"your opener is bad omens, isn't it?" I say with defeat.
"I'm surprised it too you that long to figure it out, how did you anyway?" He laughed.
"You said I knew them but they were still a small band and they just followed me on Instagram and Twitter." I roll my eyes.
"Fair enough, we are all meeting at the bus to get things situated. you coming with?" Dad asks.
"Well duh, I need to get my crap together before we leave tomorrow" I state.
we leave the house and drive about thirty minutes to where the buses are parked.
While We unpacked out things in the bus, I heard a car pull up. I looked out of the window-
"Dad someone is here." I say with a confused look.
"Who is it?" he asks from the main room.
"I don't-" I start and then I saw him.
I opened the door and stepped out slowly.
"Noah." I said coldly.
I didn't know what I felt. Happy? Angry?
I felt like I could kiss him and then rip him to shreds.
"Lillian." He smiled. "Listen I'm-"
"Shut up. Four years. Not one call, not one text back." I let anger consume me.
"Listen to me. Could you shut the fuck up for like one minute? " He yells. "I wanted to talk to you. but my phone got lost as we were pulling out and I really did loose your number too. I don't have Instagram or anything so I just didn't try that hard and I'm sorry." He confesses. I feel tears start to form in my eyes.
I punched his chest.
"Then why didn't you try. I hate you." I put my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.
His hair had gotten much longer than when I seen him at warped tour.
I looked into his eyes for a moment, I seen magic.
"Okay love birds, we've got shit to do." I hear my dad say from the stairs of our bus.
I roll my eyes.
"I'll give you my new number. try not to loose it this time." I shot Noah a wink and got back on the bus to finish putting away my things for the next few months.
"What was that about?" My dad asks.
"nothing" I lie.
"Obviously something, you just screamed at the guy. Then you proceeded to hit him too." My dad says
"mind ya business" I widen my eyes.
what would this tour be like? what the fuck is happening?