Sugar, we are goin down. Not swinging though.

I sat on the couch in the green room. Then it hit me. A wave of dizzy. I felt sick.
I remembered I hadn't eaten in 10 hours. I got so caught up in the venue stuff that I just forgot.
I check my blood sugar level.
64 - fuck too low.
I stand up and try to find Andy or Vic. Anyone at this point. my dad was still doing his set.
I go from room to room stumbling a little more each time. I finally see them in the venues kitchen.
"Holy shit kid, are you okay?" Andy looks concerned.
"Yeah you look pale lil" Vic says.
I felt light headed and suddenly my eyes rolled back and everything went dark.

NOAH's POV:
"great performance out there guys" Vic said as we walked back stage.
"Thanks man" I smiled. I walked to my dressing room to change out of the shirt I had on.
"jolly, did you see Lillian and the way she was singing to practically every song?" I ask.

"Yeah man I did. That was fucking sick" he responded 
I see folio pop his head in
"The guys got pizza, it's in the kitchen bros" he runs.
we head down to eat, while Ronnie is finishing his set.
"people on social media are stupid." Andy leans on the counter.
"yeah man that's for fuckin sure" CC says eating pizza.
"Shit forgot my phone I'll be back" I say walking out. I walk to go and get my phone down the hall and as I enter the room - there is Lillian.
"Holy shit kid, are you okay?" Andy looked concerned.
I hear Vic say she looked pale. what was wrong with her? I see her start to sway and eventually her knees snap out from underneath her.
My first instinct was to put my ares out to catch her.
"What just happened?" I ask calmly.
"Vic do you know where the kit is?" Andy sighs.
"Yeah man give me a sec" Vic reply's.
Andy crouches down.
"Think you can pick her up?" He asks.
"Uh yeah" I say scooping her into my arms.
She was really light.
"She's diabetic, this happens at least twice while we are on tour. She forgot to eat today and her blood sugar bottomed." Andy explains. "First time it ever happened I was scared to death."
"Damn. no one told me this." I say laying her down on the couch.
"Here man" Vic says handing Andy a vial and a needle.
"What's that for?" I ask.
"it's straight glucose, I'm gonna manually bring her blood sugar back up." Andy explains drawing up the liquid from the vial. I shiver and look away as he injects it into her thigh.
"are you squeamish? bro you have like a million tattoos." cc laughs.
"just blood type needles man" jolly replies with my answer.
"Okay she should be good in a few, just give it time to set in, Ronnie's set should be ending like right now." Andy says checking his watch.
"I'll stay here with her," I volunteer.
"okay man." jolly pats me on the back.
I just stared at her from the floor of the green room, studying every detail and imperfection on her skin.
"Noah?" She said groggily.

LILIANS POV:
As i slightly opened my eyes, I seen Noah first.
"Noah?"
"hey, what's wrong? You okay?" He asks.
"Yeah I'm okay." I say sitting up. My head still hurt.
"You just scared the fuck outta me" Noah states rubbing the back of his neck.
"I'm sorry. will you walk with me to the kitchen?" I ask.
He gets up off the floor and extends a hand to me.
we walk back to the kitchen, to find all of the guys plus all of falling in reverse eating pizza that was now cold.
"And she lives" my dad throws up his hands. The rest of the guys started cheering, with the exception of Noah.
"Food. I'm starving." I say. folio picks up a slice of pizza and tosses it at my head.
What he didn't know, was that my reflexes were better than my dads and I could catch anything.
"Nice catch Radke" Nic winks.
I smile and literally eat the slice of pizza without chewing it. I look up from the pizza and I have about twelve different men staring at me.
"What?" I say.
the collectively, I hear :
"YOU HAVE TO START EATING BEFORE THE SHOW"
"okay jeez," I say.
the rest of the night was pretty much boring. we packed up and loaded onto the busses.
Noah had given me his number earlier this morning so I decided to text him.
ME: hey.
N:hey
ME: what's up?
N: I'm currently watching folio duct tape jolly to a chair on the bus 😂 you?
Me: WTF. why? Aanddd absolutely nothing because my dads band are ancient losers
N: because we wanted to, I think you meant ancient legends lol
ME: no, I meant losers.
N: you're a loser 😛
Me: SHUT UP.
N: I seen you singing my songs at the show tonight.
ME: you did huh?
N: yeah I didn't think you knew the words tbh. it was refreshing not to see someone with a phone in their face while I'm performing.
Me: I told you that you earned a new fan at warped tour. I meant it.
N: what's your favorite song right now? Did we play it at the show?
ME: my favorite one you played at the show was definitely limits. But my all time favorite is enough enough now.
N: got it. lol. I'm heading to bed. talk to you soon? 😉
ME: tomorrow 🙂 gn

I roll over in my bunk and let the warmth from my fuzzy blanket engulf me. I close my eyes and head off to sleep. tomorrow was another day, another show.
this tour was going to be hard on my heart. maybe Noah and I were brought back together by fate? I thought. I wanted the side of him, he didn't show anyone else.