youd never take anything from me

Tonight was the first show back for bad omens since covid hit. I had to admit, my nervousness was no where near as bad as Noah's. I watched him as he paced the venue floor as we all got ready for the night.
I watched as the guys went out for sound check. I found a place on the corner of the stage, letting my feet dangle off the side.
   I forgot how exciting it was to see the boys in their element. so much so, that I forget that, I myself, am even there.
"I bet you that she is just as bad as Aliyah" I hear folio yell.
"FUCK YOU NICK." I stand up. "I'll take your bet, if I win you have to be nice to me for a whole week and get me Starbucks. If you win, I'll leave you alone for the rest of your life." I raise my eye brows.
he slams the sticks down on the drums playing them as the other guys just watched.
"If you can top that. I will let you tattoo me" nick adds.
"DEAL." I sit down taking his place. 
"Noah, you've got yourself a confident one." Nick exclaims
I take a deep breath fiddling with the drum sticks leading Nick to think I didn't know what was going on let alone what I was doing.
I start hitting a beat to one of my dads songs, filling the stage with multiple rolls and fills. I was practically hammering nicks drum kit.
as I stop playing, catching my breath, I get up.
"I'll text you my Starbucks order." I pat a rather flabbergasted nick on the shoulders before turning to Noah.
"Dude, you are fired. You are out of the band" Noah jokes.
"Wha- NO." Nick throws up his arms.
"you just got an ass whoopin. By a girl. Who is smaller than you." Nicholas laughs practically doubling over.
I stood there listening to their banter as Noah held me from behind. "Lillian where the fuck- did you learn to play like that?"
"my dad" I laugh. "I've been drumming since I was eight, piano since I was ten and I dabbled in guitar for a couple years too" I respond as they looked at me in awe.
"Well she kicked folios ass, now she needs to sing for us too." Jolly suggests.
"What- no way." I cross my arms staring at him.
"Pleaseeee." Jolly begs. I look at him and then to Noah. 
"Fine. But only once." I sigh. "What are we singing babe?"
"hmm. Just pretend? " he shrugs. I nod in agreement and get near the mic.
The boys had gone down into the pit of the empty venue.
We were really doing this acapella. SHIT.
Noah started out as I followed, I allowed our voices to mix and blend together as we carried out a melody.
"Weigh down on me
Stay till morning
Way down, would you say I'm worthy?" Noah sang and then stopped as I carried on.
"Weigh down on me
Stay till morning
Way down, would you say I'm worthy?"
The acoustics were impeccable in this place. I watched as the boys were yet again all standing mouth agape, just staring at me as if I were not human.
"What?" I smile looking at them all.
"you are so good dude." Nicholas says matter of factly
"thanks, but not as good as this guy." I wink at Noah.
"NOAH, you're fired" nicholas motions to him.
"shut up."
I hope down to the pit to watch the rest of soundcheck and eventually let the guys finish up before going back to the dressing room to get ready for the night.

I put my hair into half up space buns and curled the rest. I had even put on makeup for the first time in months.
I tried to always match Noah's outfit, which consisted of black pants, a black turtle neck and black shoes.
(Photos for reference :)

"Do you guys have a vip tonight?" I ask poking my head around the corner

"Not tonight." jolly says sitting upside down on the couch.
"Got it, have you guys seen Noah?" I ask. I hadn't seen him since soundcheck and I wanted his opinion on my outfit.
folio shook his head,
"Haven't seen him, lil." Nicholas shrugged. "He might've went outside. He always likes to scope out the venue as fans start piling in."
I nod and go out into the venue lobby. The fans started to wrap around the building.
"Mikey! have you seen Noah?" I ask the head of security.
"I seen him about fifteen minutes ago. Headed back to green room." He nods
"Thank you."
I frantically try to fight my way through the crowd. Trying to find Noah.
I felt as if I was re living warped tour all over.
I felt tears dwell in my eyes. Stop this Lillian.
I started to panic push people out of the way until I bumped into a group of people accidentally.
"Watch it , bitch." one of the women spat at me.
"Oh I'm so sorry- " I immediately apologize.
"sure you are." She looks me up and down.
"Aren't you Noah Sebastian's so called girlfriend?" she asks.
"Yeah. I am. My name is-" I hesitate. My mouth went dry and my bones were trying to flee my skin. I looked at the girl, mortified by the expression that was on her face.
"I don't give a flying FUCK what your name is." she spat at me again, this time Cornering me. "you don't deserve Noah. you are just a useless piece of shit who thinks that she can have everything handed to her."
"You do not know me. I don't know you. GET OFF OF ME." I push her.
"you will regret that. I'll make sure you never do it again. I'll destroy everything that matters to you."
I see a security guard walk down the hall approach me and the group.
"Ms.radke is there an issue here" he asks.
I look at the girl as she glares.
"Not at all, Alex. Thank you" I say looking away.
I just turned and ran down the hall back to the green room. Crashing into Noah.
"WHERE WERE YOU?!" I exclaim. The tears on my cheeks now.
"I was...outside.." he steps back."what happened"
"Your 'fans' happened" I look at him with numb eyes.
I just walked past him, bumping his shoulder on my way.
I sat down on the couch and pulled my knees to my chest letting my tears soak into my jeans.
I felt hands on my shoulders.
"Hey what's the matter?" I hear a voice.
"She just said that a fan happened" Noah sighs. "What ever that means,"
"talk to me. What's wrong?"
"I accidentally bumped into one of your fans and she pushed me and threatened me. said that I didn't deserve Noah and that she was gonna destroy everything I cared about" I weep.
"What the fuck. DID YOU CATCH A NAME?" Noah throws his hands in the air.
I just shake my head.
"don't pay it any mind. there are ALOT of jealous fans who say shit like that, lil" nick pays my head.
"we go on soon. I don't want you out in the pit. Do you understand?" Noah looks at me.
"But-" I look back at him. "Okay."
he must have known that i would directly disobey what he'd said. He placed Mikey with me for the remainder of the night.
Fuck you Noah. but also, I'm glad that he did.
I stood on side stage, looking into the crowd.
this was not a good start to this tour. I was scared to see what came next. But I'd never let anyone know that.