Take the leap noah.

*next morning*
the morning had gone fast, as usual. I had made plans with Noah to go out today, not like on a date, I hope.
Well, not really. if he asked, I'd say yes.
I got ready and headed over to meet him.
"So what are we gonna do today?" I sit on the couch next to Noah.
"well," he sighs placing his hands behind his head "we are going somewhere cool. " he chuckled.
"okay, Mr.man." I throw my hands up as I walk toward the door.
"Have fun on your date!" Jolly exclaimed.
"NOT A DATE" I say throwing up a middle finger as a smiled. "Your car? Or mine?" I ask Noah.
"Mine." He says.
*30 minutes later*
we had been in the car for about half an hour. Noah still hadn't told me where we were going.
I started to wonder if he was taking me out into the middle of nowhere, to kill me.
the car ride was mostly silent, with a tiny amount of small talk.
I would steal glances of Noah. there was something about the way his hands lightly gripped the wheel, I focus my eyes on his tattoos. Tracing every line with my eyes.
I glance back out of the window watching the trees speed past. 
"I know you have questions about them. So ask?" He smiles.
"what?" I turn my head toward him.
"My tattoos, you've been looking at them since we started driving" he smiles.
I study them again.
"not questions, I'm just fascinated by all of them." I respond.
"That's okay."he gently chuckles. "Shit" he slammed the breaks. I look ahead and I'm met with a line of cars.
"traffic. Fuck." I say.
"It's fine, everything is fine." Noah seemed frustrated. "WHY DID THIS SHIT HAVE TO HAPPEN." he raised his voice.
"hey, it's okay." I smile.
"I just wanted to take you somewhere nice. We are stuck here" he looks out the window.
I sigh,
" I didn't wanna go anywhere today. I just wanted to hang out with you stupid." I laugh. I look out the window.
I catch Noah looking at me for a long time, just out of the corner of my eye.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask.
"Like what" he looks away. "I wasn't looking at you."
"Noah you were staring. For like five minutes" I laugh.
"you look pretty today. That's all." He looks down.
"Are you kidding?! I look like a trash bag." I exclaim.
"no make up, sweat pants, stolen t-shirt. It's one of yours btw, I stole when I slept on the bus" I say.
"I'm not kidding. I think that you are pretty without all of the makeup and shit." He confesses. "I like the way all of your freckles lay on your face." He studies my face. He raises his hand and moves my hair behind my ear.
I give him a soft smile.
"you're blushing" he smiles.
"Am not." I cross my arms
"yes you are. I love seeing you all flustered" he chuckled.
I roll my eyes over to the passenger side window of Noah's car and prop my head into my hands.
"I never stopped thinking about you, wondering what you were doing, where you were." Noah blurts out as we sit in traffic.
"for the first couple of months, I thought that you hated me. That you were scared I kissed you. Then I just let it go. But I guess you made your way back to me." I say bringing my knees to my chest.
"no, I wasn't scared at all Lillian. after we left, that's something I craved. I needed it again." He confesses.
"I was trying to tell you that yesterday but god damned folio-"
"Noah." I say.
"what?" He answers I look at him for a moment.
"then say it all now. It's not like we will be moving any time soon. But, just know, all that I said back then, I meant it."
I seen contemplation on his face as we sat in the heat of the car.
"kiss me." I say. There were no thoughts behind that. Just unbelievable raw emotion. I unbuckle and get out of the stopped car.
"what- what are you doing?" Noah follows.
"KISS ME NOAH SEBASTIAN DAVIS!" I exclaim.
I let laughter overcome me.
He pulled me by my waist, my lips met his and I swear to god, the cars around us started honking.
He picked me up and spun me around like he had the night before.
He released our lip lock,
"No folio to ruin things this time." He smiles
"I guess not" I take his cheeks in my hands and kiss him again.
After a few minutes we get back into the car.
"I thought this WASNT a date." Noah says.
"maybe it is. But, you didn't ask." I wink "if you want me, then you have to come and get me. if you asked, I wouldn't say no."
He sat back in the seat. smiling.
He opened his mouth like he was gonna say something
"Well, then. Lillian. Will you-?" He starts but quickly gets cut off by the traffic.
I wanted him. He needed me. we knew what we were doing. I'd be his, if only he asked