We were just scared

"Are you really still giving me the silent treatment? Babe?" Noah's voice rang out behind me.
I ignored the words that rolled off his tongue.
"What do you want me to say Noah?" I say blinking slowly with a chilled tone.
"what I did wrong- I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG?" he raises his voice.
"It isn't what you did. It's what you DIDNT do. I literally told you how I felt about Charlotte and you said nothing. YOU INVITED HER TO OUR HOUSE. TO STAY CHRISTMAS WITH JOLLY. WITHOUT ASKING IF IT WAS OKAY." I yell.
"IM SORRY THAT I INVITED MY BEST FRIENDS GIRLFRIEND TO SPEND THE HOLIDAYS AT MY HOUSE THAT I PAY FOR BECAUSE IT MAKES HIM HAPPY ." Noah throws his hands up in the air.
"YOUR HOUSE? THAT YOU PAY FOR? " I pause gathering my words. "okay. if that's how it's gonna go. Then when we get back, I'll go back to where I came from Noah." I say in a low tone. "FUCK YOU." I slap the disposable camera that I was holding in my hand onto his chest, running back into the house.
"Are you good dude?" Folio asks on my way in.
"leave me the fuck alone nick. I'm not in the mood for your stupid shit" I March up the stairs holding back every shred of emotion in my body.
thinking why did I hate her? Why was I so upset?
what was happening to the world that I'd tried so hard to create for myself?
*knock*
"hey listen I know you are upset. but I heard your conversation outside... about Charlotte." Jolly says keeping his distance. "We should've asked you first, that's on us. But, please don't go. you make me happy too. You are one of my girls...I can't loose you Lilly." He softly smiles coming into the room.
"It's my fault any way. Charlotte and I, we just didn't hit it off like me and liyah. and Noah  said I was intimidated by her and then she lightly flirted and uh. Jolly, I'm gonna suck it up because you like her." I look down and then back up noticing that everyone except for Charlotte and noah had been listening. "Noah made the comment about the house not being mine because I don't pay for it"
I fixated my eyes to nick, who looked like he'd just been possessed.
"NO, THIS IS GOD DAMN BULLSHIT AND EVERYONE OF YOU KNOW IT. HES BEING A FUCKING PRICK BECAUSE ALLANA SAID SOMETHING TO HIM YESTERDAY AND YOU ALL KNOW IT." nick yells.
"Who is allana? Folio?" I ask.
"one of Noah's ex girlfriends from years ago" Nicholas butted in.
Nick turned and ran down stairs.
"NICK WHAT ARE YOU DOING," Aliyah follows.
"I'm kicking HIS FUCKIN ASS" he barged out side. "WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT TO HER YOU IDIOT?!?"
"BECAUSE I WAS ANGRY AND SHE IS THROWING A FIT OVER SOMETHING STUPID" I hear Noah from the window.
I hold back my tears as I watch out of the window.
folio threw a punch hitting Noah in the face.
Noah was much taller than Nick, but that wasn't doing him any Justice.
I turn away, running down stairs.
"JUST STOP IT." Aliyah yells. "NICK GET OFF OF HIM- UGH BOYS."
"You get nick, I'll get Noah and get Lillian and Charlotte out here too" Nicholas yells.
they pull the boys apart still kicking.
"JUST STOP. all of this is stupid. " I pause looking to Charlotte. "I'm intimidated by you, I'm afraid you are using jolly to get to Noah and the band and I'm sorry for thinking that." I say. "I'm sorry Noah for making your life a fucking mess and being jealous all the time." I cry.
"Nicholas, folio, jolly and Aliyah. I'm sorry for making my problems yours." I sink to the ground at Noah's feet.
"I'm sorry Noah. Please know that I'm sorry." I sob, letting it turn into a wail.
"Lillian." Charlotte says behind me. "I'm intimidated by you and Aliyah both. did you think it was easy for me to come here and match both of you? How wonderful you both are?"
"I said I was sorry. Char..." I wilt.
"I forgive you." She says leaning into jolly.
"Let's get you boys cleaned up." Danielle leads them into the kitchen.
I stand up to follow her dragging my feet and allowing my head to hand low with tear stained cheeks.
I get a wash cloth and wet it with warm water, turning to Noah.
"here, let me" I say raising the cloth up to his face gently. "I'm so sorry Noah" I hold back tears in my eyes again.
"It's okay. I'm sorry too, for all the shit I said." He looks down.  "Lana, she only came to say hi. That was it."
"are we okay?" I ask.
"Yeah, please don't leave. I love you." He says.
"I love you too Noah" I sink my head into his chest.
"Folio fucked you up pretty bad. you have a cut..." I trail off attending to the cuts on his nose.
"Here ya go, peas.. for the shiner you just got." Danielle throws a bag at Noah.
I walk over to nick, who had a bag of mixed vegetables on his cheek.
"I don't need you to fight for me Nick." I lean up against the counter. "You do enough. But thank you"
"Someone had to put him in his place, he will come back around I swear." He shrugs. I flash him a short smile and set out to find Charlotte.
there she was sitting on the ground all alone.
"Can we talk.." I say walking up slowly.
"Sure,"
"I just want to say that I really am sorry." I start."I shouldn't have let my actions judge your character."
"No, really it's okay. But I need you to understand that you and Aliyah intimidate me, a lot more than I'd like to admit. jolly makes me happy, I'm not using him I swear. I really do love him. I want to be your friend. I don't have many of those." She looks away.
"I'd like that.. to be your friend. Can we start over?"
Charlotte smiles and held out her small freckled hand.
"Hi I'm Charlotte.. but you can call me char."
"I'm Lillian. But you can call me .. Lilly."
"Friends?"
"Friends" she hugs me.
To new beginnings.