The boys are back.

I had awoken to flowers on the counter, but no Noah. Not even jolly. It was just Harper and I. I read the note :
"Love you, pretty girl. " it was authentic Noah handwriting.
they were orange roses. One of my favorites.
I loved flowers, they brought me joy and comfort.
I smiled and placed them into a vase that I had found under the sink.
'Noah, you make me so happy, I never want to loose you.' I thought.

I posted them on my insta story :

I decided to chill by myself because I didn't know where the boys were, I found myself turning on music to dance and sing while I was alone

I'm not gonna lie, I listened to bad omens ALOT.
I took the remote and jumped up on the couch, using it as a microphone.
I wound up listening to the whole discography without even realizing it.
I turned the music off and sat down next to Harper, falling asleep.
"Lillian we're home." I faintly hear noah though I remained asleep.
when I had woken up from my nap, Noah's keys were on the table. I walk upstairs to find him lying on the bed like a star fish.
"no, don't you do it-" he laughs as I charge toward him.
"That was for not waking me up when you got here shithead" I say laying my head next to him. "Where did you guys go," I ask.
"We shot a video for the album today. I tried to wake you up but you were sleeping pretty hard." He responds.
"have you talked to the guys?" I look at him.
"Nope not since like Tuesday, why?"
"No reason." I smile getting up to walk out of the room.
"NOOO COMEBACK. I wanna lay with youu." Noah whines.
"Fineee. " we lie there in the middle of the day, intertwined like tree branches. We had talked about the day we had and what we were gonna do once your started again.
"Wanna watch a movie?" I suggest. Noah nods his head in agreement.
Thirty minutes into the movie, in the midst of the silence, the doorbell rang.
Noah and I shared a look,
"the bois are here," I grin and nearly fight him out of the bed. I run down and open the door.
"I nearly tripped and fell down the stairs but YOU ARE HERE." I open my arms to greet Aliyah.
"where is nick?" I ask. "DID YOU FINALLY DO IT? did you drop him off on the side of the road?" I exclaim
Nicholas looks at me, says absolutely nothing and points toward Aliyah's car.
There he was in all of his glory, panicking because he couldn't leave the back seat of the car.
"why is folio freaking out ?" I laugh pointing at the window.

"COME ON LEMME OUT-" he bangs his head against the window.
"STOP AND ILL LET YOU OUT" Aliyah laughs.
"LEMME OUTTTTT." He slides his face down the window.
I couldn't contain my laughter. Neither could anyone else.
All of us were getting quite the enjoyment out of nick struggling.
He leaned against the window and pulled the door handle at the same time, at that same moment, we heard the car door click and Nick was on the ground.
"can I give him back?" She looks at us.
"Absolutely not. HE IS YOURS. You CAN KEEP HIM." Noah laughs walking inside of the house.
I opened my arms again for folio bringing him in for a big hug.
"I missed you idiot" I punch his shoulder.
"Shut up stupid." He rolls his eyes
We get inside the house and Nicholas takes a deep breath in and exhales
"LET THE CHAOS BEGIN MOTHER FUCKERS" he yells.
There were a series of yells and "yeahs" around the house.
"What the hell did I let you get me into-" Noah mumbles.
"honey, all the kids are home, enjoy it" I joke. "Who is up for board games"
"Uno or monopoly" Noah asks.
"UNOOOO" folio yells.
We sat down with drinks in a circle.
Nicholas, jolly, Noah, folio, Aliyah and I.
"So who is going first?" Nick asks.
"WELL IM THE BABY. So I SHOULD GO FIRST" folio yelled.
"WRONG I AM THE YOUNGEST FUCKER" I say.
"This is true. she is 23, you are 24." Nicholas states.
I stick out my tongue and tease him.
"BLUE 3" I say laying down the card and the game began.
"AHHHH. FUCK YOU ALL" Nicholas says in a demonic growl.
"DAMN IT" jolly throws his cards down.
"Such sore losers" Aliyah shakes her head, laying down another card. "UNO"
The room went up in a roar.
"WHAT - you cheated" Noah says throwing up his hands.
"ASSHOLE-" jolly says.
"You guys are just mad because I won and you all SUCK-" Aliyah exclaims standing up to get another drink.
I leave the table and follow Aliyah to the kitchen.
"so, you and Nick?" My eyes widen.
"Uhuh." She says cracking open a white claw.
"it's so crazy," she pauses "me and him. didn't think that would ever happen. But he is so sweet and amazing"
I look back at him and Noah wrestling in the floor.
"We are talking about the same guy right?" I ask taking a sip of my drink.
She looks at me with side eye and I laugh.
"I know our boys aren't that bad. You look good together. I'm glad he has someone besides the boys to rely on and even though he is a freaking handful, I know he will be so good to you, he really likes you." I wink.
"How are you and Noah?" She asks.
I glance over to him as he is sitting next to the guys on the couch being himself.
"We are okay. since the lockdown all we do is take naps and play video games- weird shit around the house" I laugh. "we've come to learn so much about each other these past two months ya know, it's been so surreal just getting to wake up next to him everyday."
Aliyah smiles and glances into the living room.
"Wanna go upstairs away from this? Give them time to hang out?" I ask.
"Sure, "
I walk over to Noah who was suiting back on the couch and wrap my arms loosely around his neck.
"hey, I'm going upstairs with 'liyah. I'll be back down in a bit" I smile and kiss his cheek.
"Okay, don't go for too long." Noah winks.
Folio stands up to hug Aliyah.
"see you later?" He asks snaking his hands around her waist
"Of course love." She said as she stole a kiss from his cheek.
As we walked up the stairs nick turned to me and mouthed "oh my god"
I raised my eyes brows in response.
That would be a conversation for later but for now, I let family be family, just to enjoy the noise.