wanna go to olive garden and eat breadsticks?

I rub my eyes, opening them as the sun came through.
I noticed I was still laying on the couch with Noah.
His arms intertwined around my body. I was holding his arm.
I take my finger and trace his veins lightly , focusing on Noah's breathing. I tried to move away but his grip got tighter.
"don't move, it's cold and I'm comfortable." I hear a groggy voice say.
"I have to pee Noah. let me up and go get in bed and I'll meet you there in a second." I whisper.
He whined" FINE"
in about five minutes, I meet him in his room.
"I told you I'd come back." I laugh.
"mmm, come here" he lifts the blanket for me to snuggle close. "How did you sleep?"
I loved his morning voice. It was so soothing.
"wonderful. you looked pretty uncomfortable though" I say concerned.
"I slept okay. As long as I'm next to my girl, I'll be okay."
My girl. I loved that. I was all over that. I reach in to kiss him. 
"What do you wanna do today babe?"
"lie in bed with you, if that's an option." I wink.
"That's always an option." He smiles. He holds me, kissing my shoulder.
"I'm kinda hungry." Noah laughs.
"Then go eat." I say.
"Noooo, not with out you." He whines
We get up and go to the kitchen of the bus.
I lean up against the counter eating an apple.
"I have to run to my dads right fast. I'll be back." I leave the bud not realizing I was still in Noah's shirt.
I open the door and walk up the steps.
"Have you decided to come back?" My dad says sitting on the couch scrolling through Twitter.
"idk, I might, might not. I don't sleep when I'm over here. You know that." I turn around grabbing my blanket.
"I just like it on Noah's bus. I'm not betraying you dad" I laugh.
I leave the bus and go back to Noah. He was sitting on the couch, shirtless. I walk over to him and straddle him. He wraps his arms wrap around my waist.
"well, hello babe." Noah smiles.
"let's go out somewhere today." I say.
"Where do you wanna go?" He asks.
"We should go to Olive Garden. Bring everyone." I suggest. "We only have one day until the shows start again."
"Guys, get your shit together, we ARE GOING TO OLIVE GARDEN." He smiles and kisses me quickly.
"I'm gonna walk over to dad and the other guys and ask if they wanna go. Walk with me." I stretch out my hand.
Noah interlaced his fingers amongst mine. We walked with slightly slinging arms.
I knock on Andy's bus first.
"hey you guys wanna go to Olive Garden?" I ask.
"sure, we will get ready and head over" Andy responds.
next was Vic.  He wanted to go also, dad as well. We all got ready and headed to Olive Garden.
As we were seated they placed us at the biggest table.
on the left there sat Noah and I, Andy , Christian, Jake, CC  and Vic. On the right, folio, Nicholas, my dad, jolly , Lonnie and jinx. not all of the guys decided to go. we sat and talked amongst ourselves.
the night went pretty well, we all talked about the shows starting again and ways to spice up the shows.
for the first time in a long time, things seemed.. almost perfect.