youve been ambushed by your lover

as the morning light creeped in through the window, my eyes staggered open. I took a sharp look around the room, at Noah, at myself and smiled, fixating myself facing him.
I move the long pieces of hair from his face, brushing them lightly.
he inhales and his eyes practically jolt open.
"Your hands are so cold." He says groggily.
"Sorry. " I apologize. He closes his eyes again, snuggling his way to my chest.
Our height difference made sharing a bed comfy but awkward.
"want so coffee? Or breakfast? I hear the others laughing down stairs." I say rubbing the top of Noah's head.
"mmhm." He hums.
I weasel my way out of the blanket, onto the hardwood floor and over to the closet.
I chose Noah's favorite shirt. Hopefully he wouldn't be upset that I took it.
the shirt itself was a horrendous sight.
it had Jesus playing basketball with satan.
I don't even know where he found it.
I creep down stairs trying not to catch the attention of the others who had been up since 8 am.
I almost made it to the kitchen before someone spoke.
"Glad you could join us, " jolly says with a grin.
I just hold up a finger as I put my coffee cup to my mouth.
"Before either of you start. SHU. DUH. FUH.CUP." I say pointing to my mug. "I will not be doing the walk of shame. But as for Noah, if you don't clap and shit when he comes down those stairs, I'm kicking you all out." I say leaning against the counter.
"you really gonna do your man like that?" Nick laughs.
"One hundred percent" I nod.
"what time did you guys go to bed?" I ask the room.
"I went to bed at like midnight" Nicholas said.
"Also same." Jolly seconded
"We went to bed at like, what? Two?" Nick says looking at Aliyah.
"Yeah about two-ish" she makes a motion with her hand. "Not that we actually slept well though."
Aliyah had looked at my legs.
"DAYUM BITCH. YOU ARE TATTED. why did none of you tell me about this?" She says bending down at my legs.
"How long have you had these?" She asks.
"Stated getting them when I was like seventeen" I flex my legs.
"That's sick." She raises back up.
"Right, I've been trying to get ol' Nicholas here to give me one and he won't" I toy with Nicholas.
"I told you I would if you ever came to tantrum." He throws up his hands .
"I KNOW." I stick out my tongue.
"What do you guys wanna do for breakfast?" I ask.
"Surprise us. Noah needs to get up or we are not gonna have time to do this thing today." Jolly blurted out amongst the conversations in the room.
"what thing?" Aliyah and I ask in unison.
"we are filming another video for the unplugged album." Nicholas pitches in.
"which one today?" I ask .
"be careful what you wish for" Nicholas responds.
I throw him a smile. I look at Aliyah and practically yell across the counter " GIRLS DAYYY"
by that time, I heard the bathroom door shut upstairs. Noah.
"Guys get ready to clap." I whisper trying to hold my laughter.
Noah starts down the stairs, looking at us confused.
Then suddenly-
"WOOOO" Aliyah claps and high-fives me.
That earned a whistle from folio and jolly.
Nicholas tried to contain his laughter as he continued to clap.
"Fuck you guys." Noah smiles as he places middle fingers in the air. he wraps his arm around me and snags a kiss before heading to the kitchen.
"Alright boys let's get this show on the road." Noah says grabbing his keys
"Bye honey." I smile.
He comes around the counter to kiss me again.
"Bye baby. We will be back for dinner"
They all head out of the door.
"That fucker. " Aliyah puts her hands on her hips. "I'm giving him three seconds." She holds up a hand. "1....2...."
"Shit I'm sorry." Folio busts in. "see you later" he pecks her on the cheek.
"Dumbass" I mumble.
"What do you wanna do?" Aliyah leans against the back of the couch crossing her arms.
"Well, the boys are gonna be gone for hours. so, I'm gonna... put on music and we are gonna do hot girl shit." I dance to the tv.
(Shake it- Metro station.)
"Okay, good choice in music." She throws her hands above her head and starts dancing.
I walk over to the couch ,getting on it.
"SHAKE IT - SHAKE IT -SHAKE IT." We yell in unison.
I turned the music down at the end of the song.
"we should ambush the guys when they get back." I suggest.
"Wha- how" she asks.
"With these." I say pointing to the water balloons I had hidden with a smirk.
"Oohhhh, you are fuckin evil. I love it" she laughs. "Let's fill 'em up." She says heading to the kitchen.
"WAIT-" I stop. "We should put on outside clothes. FOLLOW ME"
We head up the stairs.
"You can wear this one." I say throwing her a bathing suit top with mushrooms on it.
"This is so cute, could I borrow shorts too?"
I hand her a pair of cut offs I had from last summer, I no longer fit in them but they would be perfect for her.
"Thanks." She heads to the bathroom to get changed.
I put on my red top with lace features and a black pair of cut offs.
"Let's do this." Aliyah smiles giving me a high five.

We went back down the stairs to start filling up balloons. Chucking a couple at eachother in the process.
"so, what makes you so attracted to nick folio anyway?" I ask kneeling on the ground next to her. "What do you see in him? I'm curious"
"Well," she pauses contemplating her answer.
"Just that. Everything that everyone else doesn't."
She smiles.
I throw a balloon at her in response.
"I just got a text from nick." Aliyah says from the sliding glass door.
"Oh shit, what does it say?" I ask walking inside to get something to drink.
"They will be here in like 10 minutes" she grins
"Shit okay." I run outside and place the two baskets of balloons into position and Aliyah meets me there.
"Ready?" I ask, 
She nods in response to me.
"Hey. We're home." I hear keys kit the counter.
"Guys?"
"Out here" I call.
I watched as they all stepped outside.
"ATTACK" Aliyah yells striking nick first.
"What the-"
"Ahhhh." I throw another one hitting jolly in the head. I cackle as the water bursted over him.
"You guys have had it." Noah changes toward us grabbing a balloon and popping it over me.
"NOWAHHH" I yell out. In seconds, the backyard is a war zone water balloons are flying.
"HAHAH" Nicholas laughs as he pelts me with balloons.
thunder crackles through the air and rain clouds start pouring overhead.
"It's raining" jolly states.
"We are already wet" Aliyah laughs.
"IM GOING INSIDE" Nicholas yells as jolly follows.
"Me too" folio laughs.
"I guess that's my cue" Aliyah laughs jumping on nicks back.
I twirl around once.
"ready to go in then" I turn to Noah.
"And miss my chance to kiss you in the rain?" He grabs my waist and lifts me up twirling me.
"Let's go in" I grab him by the hand and lead him into our friends.
"This was the best day.. ever." Aliyah says pulling me into a hug.
"For sure. I don't want you guys to leave."
"me either. we have to do this again." she smiles.
"absolutely" I say leaning against the counter.
I loved our little family and the fun we had. I didn't want it to end but they were going home soon and it would just be Noah, jolly, Harper and I.