The stars are pretty like you.

I had been driving for some time, paying attention the the road and then not.
I was nervous to be staying with Noah. There wasn't any rhyme or reason to my anxiousness, it just- was.

I took a turn at the red light as I followed the gps until I finally got there.
I called Noah as I parked on the street.
"Hello?" He answered
"hey, I think I might've missed a turn or something. I'm at this random guys house and he is hugging me." I joke.
"Wait what? Baby where are you?" Noah sounded worried.
What he didn't know, is that I called jolly first. he was the first to greet me.
"I'm so excited you're here. He is driving me crazy" jolly exclaims throwing his arms around me.
"Jolly. I missed you dude." I say giving into the hug.
I sent Noah a photo of Jolly and I.
"Babe. Are you outside?" He asks
"Yes stupid come out here" I laugh.
Moments later he ran outside. I noticed that he looked ridiculous.
A yellow shirt, orange shorts and Sandals that looked like grass.
I run to him, meeting him half way.
"god, I missed you." Noah says scooping me up.
We get inside and I study Noah's and jollys place.
The walls were beige, the couch was black. they even had a rug, a green one.
I noticed the vines trailing the stairs and the painting of the boys on the landing.
It was a home.
"so, what do ya think?" Noah asks.
"I love it." I smile.
"Are you hungry ? I can feed you or do you want anything to drink?" He scatters.
"Noah. I'm fine" I laugh. "I could use a nap. But I wanna spend time with you. " I yawn.
"Sit with me, I'm playing fall guys with jolly and Nicholas anyway. so, it's a win win. I get to play, you get to take a nap and I get to touch you" he states.
I squint as I look at him,
"That sounded dirty" I giggle.
"Did it. Did it really?" he says wrapping his arms around me.
"We're going down." I scream.
"Ahhhh" he flips us both over the back of the leather couch.
" i hate you." I laugh.
"No you don't." He squeezes me tighter.
"are you two done?" jolly asks rolling his eyes from the kitchen.

"NOPE. but if you are jealous.." I get up and run to jolly who was standing in the kitchen.
He screeched as I jumped on his back.
"IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH JOLLY BOY."
I say tightening my grip.
"NOAH COME AND GET YOUR MONKEY." He says raising his arms.
"DID YOU JUST CALL ME A MONKEY? You are GONNA PAY FOR THAT." I jump down play boxing him.
"Calm down Fido." Noah takes one arm and grabs me with it as I stick out my tongue.
"This is gonna be a long week." Noah mumbles.
a medium sized dark black dog runs up to me with excitement.
"Is this who I think it is?!" I exclaim. "Hi Harper"
"this is Harper, she seems to like you" Noah laughs.
"I LOVE HER-"
"Come on. HARPER, you too girl."

We settle in on the couch and I watch Noah play fall guys, laughing at his commentary.
"Nothing like sitting here with my two favorite girls" Noah sighs
There was something about sitting with the lights off, being engulfed in body heat next to Noah. it's been just a couple of hours and I don't want to leave.
"nowahhh." I say grabbing onto one of his arms.
"Whatttttt" he looks down at me.
"I'm hungry." I flash my puppy dog eyes at him. "Can we get chineeeseeee.." I drag out. "I'll order postmatessssss" I bat my lashes.
"Fine, " he laughs.
"What do you wanna do while we wait?" Noah laughs wiggling his eyebrows up and down.
"calm down ya horn dog." I punch his chest lightly.
"what have you been up to in the past few weeks?"
I ask.
"Well, I'm working on something. if you wanna hear it." He looks down at the ground.
I liked when he was shy. he was such a loud looking person that even when he didn't speak he was screaming.
"Show me."
He takes me up the stairs and into what I assumed to be an office.
"Sit down and put these on. we are taking finding god before god finds me and we are turning it completely acoustic and we recorded your favorite one first." He kissed my cheek.
"really?" I ask as Noah hits the play button.
Never know was my favorite song off the entire album. Limits came in at a close second.
I listened as the acoustic guitar played by jolly rang in the background.
then Noah's voice came. I closed my eyes and let a smile begin to form on my face.
"I love it, it's wonderful and- ughh just-" I wrap my arms around his neck and jump slightly just so that he would pick me up. I laced my legs around Noah's waists. "It's brilliant and so are you" I rest my forehead on his.
"Thank you my love." Noah smiles though the little kisses he placed on my cupids bow.
"Foods here." jolly knocks. "Could you to get a fucking grip" he says throwing his hands up and walking away.
I couldn't contain my laughter.
Noah and I walk down stairs, meeting jolly who had, of course, already began eating.
"It's dark out, let's eat outside." I suggest.
Noah grabs our food and leads the way outside.
"Noah, the stars." I point upward.
"come on, sit down." He pats the ground next to him.
"they are beautiful. just like you, ya know"
"Still aren't slick Noah." I laugh.
I lean my head on his shoulder as we sat in the grass.
"I'm so glad you are here. It's kind of been boring just being here with Jolly. it's also been absolutely fuckin brutal hearing about folio and 'liyah. he is so head over heels with her. " he explains.
"let the boy feel. Not that I'm taking up for him, but Aliyah really likes him." I nudge Noah.
"Look." I point to a shooting star in the night sky.
"Hurry make a wish." Noah pokes.
I closed my eyes. I knew what I'd wished for.
"What did you wish for?" He asked.
"Curiosity killed the cat, ya know." I laugh. "Wouldn't you like to know."
"Touché. Well, I wished for you to stay with me."
"well I am. Right here. Right now."
We sat outside for a while, tracing one another's fingers and stealing kisses that we craved from one another.
"what was the first thing you noticed about me?" I ask.
"your eyes and your vine tattoo, when I pulled you up off the ground." He states.
"Interesting." I say.
"what about me?" Noah asks.
"Your lips." I confess "I was panicking so bad I couldn't hear you but I could see your lips moving." I laugh. "But other than that, your hands."
he had stood up next to me, extending his hand out.
"Come on. let's go" he pretends to help me up but instead he throws me over his shoulder.
"HEY- put me down." He doesn't listen and carried me up the stairs.
"okay, this is where we are sleeping. That's final" josh points.
"I need pjs, we never got my stuff from my car." I say.
"My closet is over there." Noah points. "Just get anything you want to wear." He says turning down the bed.
"Shut the door." I insisted.
I pull my shirt over my head and let it hit Noah's floor.
"Can I wear this?" I ask.
"yes," Noah says without looking.
I pull the white shirt over me and crawl into the bed.
"Your room, it's very.." I start. "Comforting."
Noah takes down his hair letting it fall upon his back.
we snuggle up closer and closer till there is no room for Jesus but just enough for Noah's chest to move as he breathes.
"Your heart beat is so fast." Noah whispers.
"it's because you are here with me. It's okay."
"Good night, I love you. I'm so glad you're here"
"goodnight, I don't ever wanna leave." I say softly.
"Then don't."