i guess you are stuck with me.

TWO MONTHS LATER..
"NOAH." I yell from down the stairs. To my avail, no answer. "NOAH SEBASTIAN DAVIS."
I swear- sometimes I think about body slamming him on the ground and then I remember that I am tiny compared to him.

it had been so weird since the lockdown happened.
Me and Noah along with Harper and jolly, had become this dysfunctional family. I loved every moment of it.
But something was missing.
I couldn't really figure out what it was.

On the friendship side of things, Aliyah and I started face timing a lot more, giving eachother advice and just winding down.
today was no different.
The topic was no one other than nick.
"and what did you say exactly?" I raise my brows.
"I said- what are we Nick?" she says. " and this stupid asshole says 'friends? Shit? I don't know?"
She was great at Imitating him.
"YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?!" I exclaim.
"THEN I SAID "WE ARE MORE THAN 'JUST FRIENDS' and YOU KNOW IT "
"IM GONNA KICK HIS ASS. HE IS SO STUPID. what the actual fuck?!" I stare into the camera.
"you guys should come over. like take a whole trip. I actually kinda miss being mean to folio." I sigh.
"Ya know what we should, maybe you could talk sense into this idiot." She rolls her eyes.
"That's okay NOAH, IS ABOUT TO GET IT. HE IS BEING A LITTLE SHIT HEAD AND I DONT APPRECIATE IT." I laugh back. "On a serious note I really miss my sister. we talk a lot through FaceTime but I miss her being near me, her little hugs."
"I get that. maybe you could go and get her and let her stay for a few days." Aliyah suggests
"In theory that's great, but her mom won't let me bring her this far and I don't want Noah to feel bombarded." I look toward the ground."Even though I'm right here with Noah, I feel so alone with myself ya know. like I want to cry but I don't want Noah to think it's his fault" I tear up. Letting a single tear roll down my cheek.
"Hey, I get it. I'll talk to Nick and see what we can do. It sounds like you need a girls night." She winks.
"I gotta go but I'll call you tomorrow"

"make me think what is my fault?" Noah says standing behind me.
"nothing it's -" I sigh. "I'm sad. I don't have a reason and I don't want to make you feel like it's your fault." I cry finally breaking down.
"Hey, hey. Look at me. It's okay. To be sad." He holds me closer.
"and I miss Willow." I say through his shirt.
"hey, I know you do. shh. Cry if you need to cry. Do you wanna go sit or go to our bed?"
I nod my head wiping my tears with the ends of my palms.
Noah picked me up bridal style and carried me up the stairs.
"There, is that better" Noah asks.
"Yeah, I just had a MENNAL BWEAKDOWN" I laugh through my tears.
"Shut up" Noah cackles
"I may have spontaneously invited Aliyah and folio to come and visit..." I say.
"you did huh? " Noah looked as he leaned back on the head board.
"yeah.. I missed them." I look down.
"Okay, when will they be here, I don't know yet. At this point they will show up whenever." I shrug.
"You understand that you have invited folio over to our house and we will have to put up with him. " Noah says.
"Yess... but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make." I laugh.
"well, I hope you aren't sad anymore because I have a proposition for you" he smirks. "It involves these" he says holding up an orange nerf gun.
"Oh fuck yes. I'm in." I say. "What's the plan?"
"We are gonna wait at the top of the stairs and shoot Jolly as he walks up them." He smiles
"he's not gonna see it coming"
We perch in the door way waiting.
I see a head coming up the stairs and I make the shot.
"AHH, what the hell." Jolly exclaims.
"CHARGE." I run the the top of the stairs followed by Noah. I emptied all of the rubber bullets from my gun "Good job." Noah laughs.
"Thanks" I walk away laughing maniacally.
"I thought you were on my side?" Jolly throws up his hands.
"Sorry- love you jolly" I yell from downstairs.
"hello Harper." I bend down patting her on the head.
I decided to go outside and read, that's all I ever did besides stay with Noah inside. lockdown had gotten to us all.
Before I could open my book, my phone rang. It was Aliyah.
"hey! What's up?" I ask.
"Sooo, folio said we are making it happen and we will be there in like three days... anddd we are bringing Nicholas." She smiles
"Shut up no way."
"Yes way. I'll see you soon lil." She says hanging up.
I couldn't wait for all of us to be back together.
I read for what seemed like hours. enjoying the sun in the back yard. I didn't mind the silence of the world outside.
it was Noah's turn to cook dinner tonight. We had divided into taking turns doing practically everything.
I hear him rummaging in the kitchen and walk inside.
"What are you doing in here Noah?" I lean in the door way.
"Trying to cook but I can't find a stupid pan." He clenches his fist." And I hit my head on the fuckin counter"
I let out a small laugh. "I'm sorry that you hit your head Noah."
"I'm not sorry" jolly says from the couch.
Noah finds what he is looking for with coaching and me looking for it too.
I sit on the counter of the island, letting my legs dangle off the edge.
"Enjoying the view?" Noah says after a while.
"Always, bend over again." I raise my eyebrows.
I ignore him for a moment and then get off the counter.
*SMACK*
"That was MY ass." Noah exclaims.
"Now Noah; it's OUR ass." I laugh trying to stay serious
"That.. isn't how that works." he said confused.
"it definitely is" I say walking into the living room with jolly.
"how are you jolly?" I ask.
"I'm well, just trying to sort through all of this shit, that your boyfriend is having me fix" he chuckles.
"you are doing great sweetie." I laugh and pat him on the back.
"What is it exactly?" I ask again.
"It's an arrangement we are working on and writing lyrics too." He says pulling up something on the laptop.
"Can I listen?"
"Sure, a fresh set of eyes would be great" he presses play. I close my eyes as I listen, paying attention as every chord plays out.
"This is amazing, I can't wait to hear it when you finish it." I nudge his shoulder.
"Dinner is done!" Noah yells.
"Babe, we are literally right here" I laugh.
he brings jolly and I plates and we eat immediately.
"This is fantastic." Jolly says.

After dinner we sit down to watch a movie. Jolly, Harper, Noah and I.
I loved our little family and how our little quiet moments were so loud.
I couldn't ask for anything different.