Vanilla : Chapter 2

"no please don't leave us mommy please"

"im sorry baby, we have to go, mommy and daddy love you very much"

Sunny nodded her head and then proceeded to lower it making sure they didn't see the tears starting to fall. Her parents had just returned home and not even 24 hours later they were leaving again. Her brother was trying to be strong by comforting her but it was no use, he was about to cry as well. She wiggled out of her brothers embrace and ran to hug her mother. She laid her head on her stomach and wrapped her arms around her legs squeezing tight. Her mother bent down and rubbed her back softly while kissing her forehead. Sunny let go and stepped back next to her brother and Rex.

"bye mommy..."

She wiped her tears as Rex picked her up and help her up against his hip. As her parents left she started to scream and cry, reaching for them, begging them to stay.

"no don't go please don't go! don't leave me stay please. mommy please
don't go please"

'knock knock knock'

Sunny sat up fast in her bed breathing heavy, tears lining the brim of her eyelids. She quickly wiped them away and got out of bed, walking to the door. she opened the door to see her mother, she lifted half of her mouth to form a small smile.

"good morning honey.."

"good morning..."

"i just wanted to inform you that theirs breakfast on the table"

"okay...thanks"

she started closing the door slowly but her mother stopped it and began to speak up.

"so your really not in college?"

she sighed a little louder then intended.

"no mom....im not in college..."

with that she shut the door quietly and shuffled back to her bed. she climbed in and reached for her phone on the night table, she unlocked it and checked all of her social media sights but she didn't check her SoundCloud. she responded to a few texts then set her phone back down.

so i have two tickets to this festival....but not a second person to go...She laid back down on her side and pulled the covers up to her shoulders and thought to herself. i couldn't bring Marcus..that would be no fun...wouldn't want to bring an adult...she laid there thinking until she thought of the perfect person to go. she smiled to herself at the thought of the person. Sierra Chelsea...perfect.

About an hour had passed until sunny finally left her room. She got up and showered, threw on a pink pair of sweats with a pair of pink and black Jordan 6's. she threw her hair into a messy bun and rolled with it. No makeup, no jewelry, just comfy wear. she walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where everyone was seated. There was small talk until she walked in then everyone got quiet, at the sight of her father she couldn't help but roll her eyes.

"morning sweet pea"

"good morning Rexy"

She grabbed a banana and swooped down to give him a kiss on the cheek purposely in front of her father. With that she walked out of the house making sure to slam the door. she walked through the grass to the security room, and knocked on the door causing guard dog to bark and growl. she smiled to herself as lonny answered the door.

"Hello Lonny"

"hey Sunny D, what's up"

"nothing much, i came to get guard dog...take him for a morning run"