Vanilla : chapter 11

"you wanna talk about it?"

"nope."

It was currently around 3:30 in the afternoon, Sunny and Sierra both had a long night and were going to spend the day resting, but Sierra knew that sunny was on to something. She just wasn't acting right. They had been home for about 4 hours now and the whole time she just sat on the bed criss cross applesauce not saying anything, but just staring out the glass doors that led to the balcony. Sometime during those 4 hours Sierra had brought her some Hot cocoa to sip on, Sierra believed that hot coco worked well with hangovers, it really didn't though, it just gave her a reason to drink it.

"sunny please talk to me...you're my best friend, this is what we do..we talk, we dont keep it bottled in.."

"there's nothing to talk about sierra."

Sunny lifted the warm mug to her lips and sipped slowly, trying not to burn her lip or tongue.

"did he hurt you?"

"no he didnt. he didnt do anything wrong...."

"then what's the problem.."

"he did everything right."

After she said that, sierra walked over from the door frame and plopped down on the bed next to her.

"well thats good...he did everything right then what's the problem?"

"because sierra, im falling for two men at one time. I shouldn't be, but i am. I'm trying my hardest to say fuck aubrey and move on, but i cant. Meek....Meek is perfect for me, he makes me happy, but drake.........he does something that meek doesn't do and i don't know what it is but i really wish i knew so i could make sure that i ignore it so i don't fall for him any more then i already am..."

Sunny turned her head back towards the glass doors with tears threatening to fall out of her eyes. Last night, she and drake had slept together. But not like that kinda "slept", the kinda slept where they actually only slept. They held each other, taking turns laying there heads on each others chests. Sometime in the middle of the night sunny woke up, she realized it was drake and happily went back to sleep, when she should've left. She was beating herself up mentally for not only leaving, but cuddling back up to him. She felt warm in his arms and don't get her wrong she felt that way with meek as well, but it was something about drake that made her heart jump and skip several beats. When she saw him for the first time that night it felt like she couldn't breathe, like her lungs collapsed and the air was being sucked from her personally. The world went into slow motion and felt like it was just the two of them, She was happy that she fell asleep in his arms last night but in her mind she felt wrongly of it. She wiped the tear that dared to fall from her eye and raised the cup to her mouth again, Today was her down day. She wore nothing but an oversized grey sweater that was once her fathers, and a red bandana to keep the hair out of her face. Sierra sighed and lay down, resting her head in her lap.

"sunny..i know your sad baby but, you cant let this get you down."

Sunny didn't say anything, just continued to look out the window and think to herself...

Later that evening, after sunny had showered and cleared her mind, she was doing just fine. Her thoughts and been released and she was back to her normal happy self. Sierra definitely seemed relieved as well, due to the fact that her friend seemed as if she were slipping into a depression. At the moment they were in the middle of sunny's favorite movie, The Breakfast Club, It was simply a classic so how could you not like it. Right as she was about to take a bite of her ice cream her phone began to ring

"uggghhh."

She reached for the phone and slid it to the right, answering the call

"hello?"