Vanilla : Chapter 22

"oh my...god."

Sunny and Sierra stared in shock. Today the OVO crew was throwing an engagement party for one of there homeboys, but this didn't look like an engagement party, it looked like a strip club. Half naked girls all over the place, in the foam pit, in the pool, on the rocks and in the grotto. every where. it was quit a disturbing sight to see when the man the party was being thrown for was just recently engaged. Sunny swallowed down a lump in her throat as butterflies fluttered wildly in her tummy.

"Sie...."

"yeah...."

"i don't th-"

Sunny couldn't even get the sentence out of her mouth before she felt a pair of firm warm arms wrap around her body, instantly calming her anxiety. She could smell his cologne and it gave her chills, it was her favorite and he knew it, that's why he wore it all the time. She turned her body and smiled at him sweetly while batting her eyelashes.

"don't you two look adorable."

Sunny smiled and twirled around to show him all of her. At the hotel, her and Sierra decided to color coordinate, both wearing black and white everything with the exception of the pink paper wrist bands they had to wear to show that they were supposed to be at the party. Sunny wore a black sleek one piece with a white and black fur coat over it, her hair was left curly and natural with her makeup to a minimal as always. Sierra wore a swim suit under a black and white fluffy pink shirt, both girls wore black and white knee high athletic socks with a pair of black doc marten boots. it took sunny a minute to realize He wasn't even staring at her outfit, but he was staring at her boobs, she snapped her fingers taking him out of his trance.

"my face is up here."

He smirked at her as she turned and took in a deep breath, its been a while since she had been to the YOLO estate and it felt kinda nice to be back here again. Sierra gave sunnys hand a squeeze indicating that they should go check out the bar area. before leaving with her, sunny gave Aubrey a small peck on the lips, instantly getting nasty looks thrown at her by numerous girls but she didn't care. On the way there, sunny said hello to all of her buddies and even got to meet the man of the party, she congratulated him and was going to shake his hand but was cut off by OB nearly squishing her to death in a bear hug. He had picked her up and paraded her to the bar section with everyone watching, once all the girls realized how important she was they kinda backed off with the dirty looks but still....she could tell they hated her. It was the same bartender as always and rules were still the same with sunny. drink from a sippy cup, apple juice after 12, stay away from "the purple stuff" as she would say. It wasn't an issue with her drinking lean, it just made her sick to her stomach and throwing up at a party was not cool at all. Luckily for her, she had the coolest sippy cup of all time, it was bedazzled with pink and white diamonds, so not only was it the coolest, it was most likely the most expensive, all credit and thanks to Aubrey. The party was great, there was great food thanks to Ryan and Noel, great music thanks to future the prince, great drinks thanks to the bartender who was being payed to bartend thanks to Aubrey. There was a foam pit and a bouncey house, but nobody really got to use it because it was occupied by Sunny and Sierra 90% of the time. through out the party they were the two most hated females in the place and they didn't even care, all they knew was they were having a great time.

............................................................

"sunny is my name, rap is my game

all i do is drink, tell me what ya think

filling up my cup, sipping on lean

all this ice on my chain, boy i stay clean."

The crowd chanted and hollered as sunny stand on the bar counter and freestyle out. It was currently 11 pm and all the "extras" had left leaving just the usual crowd with the exception of a group of people they were friends with who lived in Canada, because they would be staying in the yolo house for tonight. She smiled big with an ear to ear grin soaking up all the attention thrown her way, people had cameras out taking photos and videos of her, while she took a sip from her cup