Vanilla : Chapter 56

"how do i look? do i look okay? i feel like i don't look good enough, do i look okay?"

Sunny twist and turn her body into different positions as she look at herself in the mirror, in just one hour she would be meeting SchoolBoy Q and this was her third wardrobe change

"babe, your meeting SchoolBoy, not Obama... and im not the right person to ask because to me you would look drop dead gorgeous in a burlap sack.."

"aww, i love you."

She turned to give him a kiss but instantly turned back around to look in the mirror. To be honest, she wasn't to familiar with SchoolBoy Q, she had heard a few of his songs on the radio and liked him, she looked into his newer album Oxymoron and bought it off of Itunes but other then that he was just another artist to her. Nothing Special. She wanted to look presentable though, first impressions were everything and finally after a good ten minutes she decided to keep the third outfit. She looked stunning in her nude colored dress that went a little past her knees, she wore platform silver pumps that complimented her legs oh-so well. Her hair was laid straight with a side part, she looked good and everyone knew. The paparazzi went crazy like always as she stepped from the hotel building, taking photo and video footage of her and Aubrey as they walk out hand-in-hand. It was daytime and bright out yet the flashes and lights on there cameras still somehow managed to blind her.

"sunny, is it true you will be on the cover of Rolling Stones?"

"Sunny, whens the wedding?"

"Drake, have you had any affairs lately?"

"Have you heard Jhonni's response to Sunny saying she was an attention whore?"

Questions came from all directions and some screaming from fans who posted outside of the hotel, waiting for the specific moment they left the hotel room. They both climbed into the blacked out Tahoe with security following in pursuit, sunny sighed out in relief as all the noise and bright lights disappeared

"welcome to my world."

"hush. do i look okay?

He pursed his lips as he tilted his head to the side a little.

"right, right. wrong person to ask, sorry. Chubby do i look okay?"

"you look great."

She smiled back at chubbs, he was her favorite. He actually held conversation with people, tank was cool too but she didn't know him very well. The rest of the security guards were more strictly business then anything. You could smell the weed from outside the building, the smell of cannabis wasn't an issue but when it was so strong that you could smell it outside of concrete walls it was a bit much, she wasn't one to smoke but her brother did it all the time so she was used to the smell. The studio they would be in was rented out, Q wasn't one to stay in Canada so he had rented it out for the couple of days he would be here. A woman near naked opened the door to the studio and smile big when she saw Drake, she coughed to clear the smoke from her lungs and stepped aside

"I'm here for SchoolBoy Q..."

"hes in here."

Sunny walked into the hazy, marijuana smelling room. Sitting down were 3 black men who all shouted out when she walked in

"hello"

"Q is in the studio, im Dave, that's Willie and that's TB."

"yeah, i know who you guys are. I love your beats, i like looked up to you before i met Aub- drake."

And that wasn't a lie, it was 100% true. Dave Free, Willie B and Tae Beast were amazing producers, not only did they produce for SchoolBoy Q but they also produced all of Kendrick Lamar's albums and EPs. They were true beat geniuses and that is the main reason sunny is so excited about this. Before she could say anything else a huge gust of smoke came from the studio and out walked a chubby brown skinned man, he was ungroomed with a beard and a nappy head of hair but it fit him. His clothes said stoner who didn't give a shit yet also said i have a ton of money. It was designer yet laid back and sunny approved greatly. There were also about 6ix nearly naked females in the room but Aubrey wasn't even paying attention to them, he had his arms wrapped around sunnys waist with his chin resting on the top of her head, she placed a hand on his causing the girls to roll there eyes. They acted as if they didn't know the two were engaged and like they had a chance with him.

"Sun'jai! its so nice to meet you! come, give me a hug. I'm a hugger, if that's okay with ya man?"

He gave her a kiss on the head before releasing her, she walked over to him slowly as he whistled at her, she tilted her head and batted her eyelashes before wrapping her arms around him. He hugged her back and pulled away before placing a hand on her bare shoulder.

"you do not know how happy i am to be working with you."

"you do not know how happy i am that you asked to work with me."