Vanilla : Chapter 75

"Are you sure you okay? Rex are you sure he's okay?"

"mom im...fine...just a cough. really im okay."

Sunny arched an eyebrow and pursed her lips together, she didn't believe that for one second. He couldn't even get through the sentence without coughing.

"yeah im sure he'll be fine. I'm gonna check on him twice a day instead of once until he gets rid of this. I'm sure it will pass, it is a little chilly here. I can see if Jesus will transfer you to somewhere warmer."

"yeah, you hear that mommy? hes gonna....transfer me.."

He smiled reassuringly but that didn't reassure sunny at all. She rolled her eyes making them close slightly and she knew what that meant. She opened her eyes and she was back on earth, feeling the sea breeze blow through her hair.

"hey, sorry the line was long."

"you should have let me come with you."

"your pregnant."

"so are you...."

"hush."

Sierra plopped down next to sunny and try her hardest to fold her legs Indian style, how sunny was sitting, but gave up on that. She handed sunny her mason jar glass as she begin to sip the pinkish liquid from inside of hers.

"Mason's sick."

"How do you know?"

She sighed out before running a hand through her now curly hair and taking a sip from what she now realized was some sort of strawberry, pineapple mixed concoction

"when you were gone he brought me up for a visit, just to say hello because he missed me."

"well its a good thing you didn't go with me. So, is it bad?"

"no, its just a cough. But still, should i be worried? Rex is with him and hes gonna get him moved to some place warmer."

"i don't think you should be worried but at the same time i do. Hes your child and if hes sick then that's always something to worry about. But at the same time hes in gods hands...literally."

Sunny nodded her head, it was true. He was still in heaven and he had not only Rex for comfort but god and Jesus themselves. She just wanted everything to be perfect, she wanted him to be comfortable for the nine month ride and nobody is comfortable when there sick.

"i think that if your that worried, we should schedule an appointment with an OBGYN."

She nodded her head with that too, she hadn't really thought about that. Sick equals doctor. Sick baby equals baby doctor. It was a bit stupid that she didn't think of that

"I think i'll just go to yours."

"She's really good at- oh my god....Hottie at 12 o'clock."

Sunny rolled her eyes upward but began to move her head as if it were the hour hand going towards where the 12 would be. Her eyes widened a bit as she had to pinch herself to make sure she was looking correctly, she lowered her aviators and peered over the wire rim at the top before standing up.

"wait a minute.... is that..."

She squinted her eyes and placed a hand on her brow to block away the sun, Sierra stood up and put a hand on sunny's shoulder

"you know him?!"

"do i know him, he did my photo shoot, the guy has seen me naked."

"that's cat!?"

Sierra's mouth dropped, Sunny had said he was attractive. But lord, she could've told her that he was that attractive.

"that's cat."