Vanilla : Chapter 79

"Cute kids. And might i say they are dressed so nicely."

Dr. Bailey smile over at the three children that sit in a row against the wall and then down at Sunny, who lay flat on the examination bed

"okay, now usually we don't do ultrasounds on babies this young because you wont be able to see much of anything. But i want to make sure that one there is a baby in there, and two to make sure its heart is beating."

"its a he, not an it Dr. Bailey."

Dr. Bailey looked over at Izzy who sit in the chair with one leg crossed over the other, sunny smile at how cute she was and took in a breath

"okay, well we want to make sure he is okay."

Dr. Bailey smile innocently as she lift up Sunnys sundress to expose her belly

"ewwwwww girl panties."

Both the doctor and sunny look over at Connor, Riley and Aubrey who sit and laugh at the sight of underwear. Immature but it was cute to see Aubrey joining in on the fun with the two boys. Dr. Bailey laughed as she squirted the clear blue liquid onto her tummy, she shivered because it was freezing cold. You would think that they would keep it warmed. She took the ultrasound transducer and placed it in the center of her tummy, her gaze was taken from the computer monitor screen and down to the left side of the bed. She smiled lovingly as she saw Izzy standing there, feeling her small warm hand in hers.

"does that hurt?"

"nope, it kinda tickles actually."

Izzy moved her hand from sunnys and placed it on a part of her tummy that wasn't covered in blue gel, She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. She giggled before opening them up and smiling at sunny

"He says he is cold, and he could really go for some fried chicken."

It kind of blew sunnys mind because she had been craving chicken, she woke up this morning and craved it. She should have known that mason would tell her he was hungry but it still shocked her a little.

"shes so cute."

She looked up at the doctor and smiled, it was nothing but the truth at how adorable Izzy was.

"okay kids, gather around."

They all did just that, including Aubrey as Dr. Bailey pointed to the computer screen. A black dot showed up on the screen making Izzy get excited.

"See this black dot right here?"

"is that Mason? its mason isn't it Dr. Bailey."

"yes, this is Mason."

They all ooh'd and ahh'd out in surprise as to the fact that you could actually see the baby, Aubrey didn't expect that and it made him really happy. He smiled hard as he stared at his son on the screen. That black dot would become an actual baby in 8 months and it was hard to believe. The rest of the doctors appointment went smooth, just going over questions and paying the fifty dollar co-pay. Dr. Bailey gave sunny some medication for the cramps she got and other then that there wasn't much to it, the kids had more fun in the car then they had probably ever had. They decided to take sunny's car for once and they rode with the top down

"you guys hungry?"

"yes."

They all said in unison, and it was good because sunny was starving and at the moment, as much as she wanted fried chicken, she could really go for a burger. The kids mouths dropped when she pulled into the McDonald's drive thru

"you guys are acting like you've never had McDonald's."

"well we haven't, i have but not them. Tina and George are vegetarians."

"yuck, when i grow up i am not being a vegetable-tarin."

Sunny and Aubrey laugh at how cute Riley was as he tried to pronounce vegetarian, they were all adorable and sunny just wished she could wrap them up in a bow and call them hers. She ordered them all happy meals yet they ate it like it was a thanksgiving meal, they were probably more excited about the food then the toy that came with it which was different. Most kids would order happy meals, just so they could get the toy. They rode around with the top down, jammin out to music and having an all out good time but she could feel there unhappiness when sunny turned down the music and pulled down the street.

"Thank you so much Sunny, i had a great time today."

"yeah, thank you sunny."

"Sunny your the coolest, thanks."

They all gave her a group hug but the boys didn't last long, they let go and nearly tackled Aubrey with there hugs but Izzy. Izzy stayed attached to sunny, taking in her scent and her warmth. She was probably the most sad and it was pretty obvious because when she pulled away she had tears in her eyes.

"get in the car."

"what?"

"get back in the car, you to boys. Ill be back."

Aubrey furrowed his eyebrows in confusion

"sunny what are-"

"i got this babe. Just get them back in the car."

She leaned down and kissed Izzy's head before removing her from around her waist, walking up to the house and knocking on the door, they all watched from the car in shock as she walked into the house talking to a very happy looking Tina.

"what do you guys think shes doing in there?"

"shes probably just talking, maybe shes gonna keep us."

"no, shes definitely in there tying the up so she can kidnap us."

"i think shes in there pooping."

"EWWWWW"

All the kids yelled out and laughed at Aubrey's comment to what sunny was doing in there, he couldn't help but laugh at there enthusiasm. About ten minutes later sunny came walking out with a small suitcase, she wheeled it out before Tina slammed the door, you could hear her and George in there cheering which was kind of sad. It brought them that much happiness to have the kids out of the house.

"how would you guys like to have a sleep over at me and Aubrey's house?"