Vanilla : Chapter 61

"So, i think its pretty clear that me and meek are together, right?"

"yeah."

Sunnys eyebrows raised and lowered quickly as she placed the straw in between her lips, last night nicki told her a nice brunch just the two of them was needed for her and of course sunny agreed to it. The internet had been blowing up about sunnys appearances with SchoolBoy and Nicki, also it had been blowing up about how identical the two looked.

"Hes here with me, here in London."

Sunnys gaze moved from the ice cubes in her glass up at Nicki, her eyes were filled with hope as to maybe she would be able to talk to meek and make up with him. Of course they couldn't get back together she was engaged to Aubrey and meek was with nicki, but they could still be friends. Meek was a great guy and it was hard for her not to be able to talk to him, lovers or not she wanted to be able to confide in him.

"Hes at the hotel, he feels bad that he didn't come to the performance with me but he says that he couldn't be able to look at you and not feel crushed, yet he wont tell me what happened."

"im guessing you want me to tell you now."

Nicki smiled kindly as sunny sighed out, the waiter came over and switched her glass for a full one. She told the man thank you before returning her gaze back to nicki

"Meek is a great guy, he took me on probably the coolest date ever. He took me for rides on his bike and he even bought me a personally designed helmet. I really liked him, but i loved Aubrey. There was something in Aubrey that i couldn't find in meek and that really sucked because at the time Meek was the better guy, he was the one i wanted to be with. But for the life of me i couldn't attach myself to him the way i was attached to Aubrey."

Sunny looked down at her lap briefly as nicki tilt her head to the side, her eyes were full of wonder as sunny continue on with her story

"i cheated, even though it wasn't cheating. Me and Meek were at the point in time where we were on the verge of dating, the honeymoon stage. We were clearly feeling a lot of feelings towards each other and like i said he even took me on the coolest date ive ever been on. But me and Aubrey, we had a connection that meek and me didn't have, we clicked."

"so, you and meek didn't date?"

"no, not officially. But we went on a date and he told me how he felt, he told me he really liked me and i told him i felt the same. and from there a relationship began to bud, but we never made it to the point in time where we actually officially dated."

"do you regret it? like do you wish you wouldn't have "cheated" on meek?"

She put quotation marks around cheated, sunny smile small and look down at her hands longer then intended, when she looked up nicki had her brows furrowed in concern

"do i wish it wouldn't have happened? no, but do i wish it wouldn't have happened in that way? yes. I wish i would've been able to understand what was so different and why Aubrey was so much more...enticing per se. And the stupid thing is, Aubrey had a girlfriend, according to his sister they had been together for a good 5 months before i came into the picture which kind of scares me. He got over her within a day after they had been together for 5 months. While meek......meek is good, he was sweet and kind and even though we weren't dating he wouldn't even think once about another woman. It took me so long to realize what it was in Aubrey that was different and sometimes i still ponder about if what im thinking it is is correct or not."

"what do you think it is?"

"Aubrey is...well hes Aubrey. He held back alot and he still is holding things back from me, i know because his family has almost let things slip. I love him because hes mysterious, hes like a puzzle and i need to put him back together, but meek. Meek was already put together, he had his life together and he knew all the right things to do and say, he was vanilla. I'm vanilla too, we were so much alike that it was a little to vanilla, But Aubrey.."

She paused and looked up with tears threatening to pour out, she puffed out a breath and smiled while one single tear fell

"Aubrey is any flavor sprinkle i could want. I wanted vanilla, i wanted plain but i met Aubrey and sprinkles got added, sprinkles are good. Not everything was so plain, my life had interest and flavor. He was the sprinkles i needed."

She smiled as another tear fell

"Aubrey is the sprinkles to my vanilla that i needed, so no....i don't regret it."

i don't regret it.