Vanilla : Chapter 15

"BABY WON'T YOU COME MY WAAAAAAAAAAY"

Sunny sang..well screamed out into the bright sky as she rode shotgun in one of aubrey's many cars. He had decided to use his all white bentley because it was a convertible and he knew how much sunny loved the feeling of wind in her hair. She smiled big and laughed as the song moved forward on her playlist. She closed her eyes and inhaled, taking in the california air. Aubrey cruised through the fast lane turning up the music even more. Sunny wore nothing but a swimsuit and a pair of ripped denim jeans over the bottoms, she was told that she was gonna go for a swim and lounge poolside all day with aubrey but little did she know, he had a surprise in stock for her. they passed up the exit that took them to the YOLO estate but sunny didn't even realize. She was having the time of her life just riding around with him, singing...Aubrey nodded his head vibing to the music, he hadn't heard the song before but sunny knew it by heart which proved how much she loved it.

"MY MAIN BITCH AND MY SIDE BITCH MAD AT ME."

Aubrey looked at her and smiled then returning his eyes to the road. The whole ride there all he could think was how cute she was. She turned down the music once they turned down a dirt road, each side of the dirt road covered with thick brush and forest.

"where are we?"

Aubrey didn't say anything, he just smiled. Which kinda freaked her out. She took off her seatbelt and stood up placing her hands on the top of the windshield, they pulled into a light tan concrete driveway and her eyes grew wide. They were at some house, but it was absolutely gorgeous! You could see the ocean behind the house which made Sunny's heart flutter. The whole time she'd been in california she hadn't ever been to the beach.

"we are home."

"home?"

"Ms. Dior, congratulations, you have won an all expensed stay at beach casa de aubrey, Your bff helped packed your bags and they should be here tonight, but for the next week, you can have anything your heart desires baby girl."

"wait...i get to stay here?"

"well, we do. yes. its a vacation within a vacation. I told noah so dont worry about work."

Sunny's heart beat rose up as the thought of her and aubrey in a house..alone.. for a whole week, just them without any interruptions. Sunny squealed out and giggled as she hopped out of the car and ran up to the porch. Aubrey turned off the ignition and ran up next to, her heart pounded against her chest as he unlocked the door and pushed it open

"your castle awaits, my princess."

Sunny smiled up at him, then returned her gaze inside the house. She walked inside a huge smile stretching across her face. It was absolutely gorgeous, dark brown bamboo wood flooring all throughout the house with an exception of the living room and bedrooms, which were laid with the softest carpet sunny had ever felt. In the middle of the house was a big beautiful living room area, with floor to ceiling glass windows lining the right side of the room with the most gorgeous view of the outdoor pool and ocean. Beautiful white B&B italia sofas placed in different positions with a large flat screen plastered on the wall under a stunning granite stone fireplace. In front of the fireplace was a large persian rug that was probably the softest thing she'd ever felt in her life. Sunny twirled around counterclockwise taking in all the beauty of the home.

"aubrey this is.....amazing.."

Aubrey chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist, planting a soft kiss to her nose.

"wanna go swimming now?"

"oh yes!!"

"there are rules by the way."