Vanilla : Chapter 62

"girl yes! and now, here i am getting ready to go out to the club with her. Sometimes i seriously feel like im dreaming, like this shit is surreal."

"she better not replace me."

"how could anybody replace you."

Sunny smile into the camera as the laptop rest gently on the sink counter. She work on her makeup slowly trying not to mess up her eyeliner, men think women take forever for no reason but they don't know what its like to have to put eyeliner on an eye lid that's sensitive and small. That man were referring to is Aubrey, hes lucky he can get ready and not deal with anything while sunny has hair, make up and an outfit that has to be perfected.

"so, whats up with SchoolBoy? y'all working on that song?"

"patience my child. We worked out a beat and the producers are playing around with it while he works on lyrics. So i don't have to do a damn thing but sit and look pretty. Until studio time of course."

"already know you about to slay the track."

Sunny flipped her imaginary hair that was resting nicely in a sloppy bun, she smiled before returning back to her eye makeup.

"hows the baby cooking?"

"cooking?"

"yes, the baby is the bread and your belly is the oven. Now answer my question, hows the baby cooking?"

"you mean the bread?"

Sunny narrowed her eyes and threw sierra a mean mug, sierra smile innocently and laugh before speaking

"the bread is cooking fine."

"good good."

"you and drake should make some bread."

Sunnys eyebrows nearly raised to the roof due to shock, she blinked rapidly a few times with her eyebrows that were now furrowed

"i hope were talking about yeast, eggs and milk."

"no im talking about penis, vagina and semen."

"HA"

Sunny forced out a fake laugh towards her ridiculous gesture. With everything going on at the moment, a pregnancy was the last thing they needed, she could see maybe years and years down the road but now was not the time. They don't even have time to go out on a nice dinner date, a baby was far out of the question.

"im serious, you would be a good mommy and drake would be a good daddy."

He already is a good daddy. Sunny smirked and laughed a bit at her reference towards her sex name for him. It wasn't what she had in mind but he liked to be called that and whatever pleased him was what he got.

"don't be nasty."

Sunny giggled out as she set down the eyeliner bottle, liquid eyeliner did wonders. The pencils and gel pens were alright but it was all about the liquid. It was easier for sunny even though most people say its the hardest type of eyeliner to use.

"how should i do my hair."

"half and half."

"that middle school ass hairstyle."

"hell yeah! bring back the style of 2002 when we were young children in junior high."

Half and Half was the style back then, you wore half of your hair up in a very very high ponytail while the other half lay down your back, The object of it was to wear it as puffy as possible. Many people still wore the style but in a more chic, presentable way. Back then it was a crazy mess and sunny wouldn't be caught dead with that hairstyle. But, tonight i guess she would be considered dead because she decided to wear her hair in the crazy style. a part of her said take it down and be rational but another part said keep it, show the world your crazy fun side, it was about an 80/20 decision and to be honest the 80% was telling her keep it.

"you look hot."

Sunny twist her body in the mirror to check herself out, she smiled into the computer lens but returned her gaze back to the mirror

"thanks boo...... BABY!!"

Sunny yelled out for Aubrey and sooner then later his figure showed up on the screen

"don't you look yummy?"

He walked up close to sunny and wrapped his arms around her waist, pressing her pelvis to her rear. She giggled as he whispered dirty things into her ear, Sierra clear her throat making Aubrey's attention move to the computer screen. He coughed as he back away from sunny

"oh um, hi Sierra."

"mhm...."

"ill be out in the living room."

With that he turned on his heels and nearly ran out of the bathroom, Sunny laughed at how cute he was when he got embarrassed. he was cute all the time but when he was embarrassed or blushing it was beyond cute. Planet 9ine was a high tech club in Eastern London, it was pricey but it was all worth it between the amazing designing and neon lights to the open bar and amazing DJ.

"LOOK WHO WE HAVE HERE, WE GOT MEEK MILL AND NICKI MINAJ AND LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT MR AND MRS GRAHAM. ALSO IN THE THE BUILDING IS OVO AND TOPSZN. LETS TURN THIS PARTY UP A LITTLE MORE!!"

The crowd of people got a little more crazy after the DJ yelled into the mic as they walked in, they made there way back to VIP and instantly began to get drinks. Because Nicki was the creator of the drink they all got unlimited bottles of Myx Moscato. The night was filled with good times, Sunny and OB got wasted as always and even did body shots off of strippers, sunny wasn't one for strip clubs but the more drunk she got the more she liked it. She was given wads of cash to throw and that turned out to be the funnest thing ever, who knew blowing money could be so fun. Sunny thought strip clubs were just strippers taking off there clothes but it actually wasn't, it was just like your normal club with the exception of girls twerking and dancing half naked, now of course there were private rooms in the back for lap dances and sex but Aubrey wouldn't dare. OB payed for a lap dance when he first got there but left early when he found out sunny was looking for him, He payed money to have 45 minutes with a stripper but only used up 10 minutes because he would rather be drunk with sunny. Best friend goals. Similar to the last time they went to a club there was a time that came where Aubrey had to have his arms wrapped around sunny at all times unless she felt like falling on her face, he had to watch her so she wouldn't wander off but that was okay because she gave him personal lap dances and made out with him alot. Lots of photos of were taken and lots of drinks were drank, Nicki had to snap a photo with sunny for the gram to show off her new found twin. By the end of the night Aubrey was just as drunk and the two were nearly about to have sex right in the VIP lounge, that's when Nicki thought it was a good idea to leave and her idea was great because they could barely get inside the hotel room before there clothes were off and round 1 began.