Vanilla : Chapter 3

"your gonna do great"

"don't i always"

Drake smiled cockily at his partner, Oliver, who had been a nervous wreck all day. He hadn't performed in Houston in a while and Oliver just wanted everything to be perfect. But drake, being the guy that he is, knew right off the bat from the sound of the crowd that everything was gonna be just fine. Partynextdoor was performing and it was almost his part to jump in and start rapping for there song 'recognize'. His singing started to quiet down which meant it was time for him to go on stage. He ran out hype and ready to entertain like always. as soon as the crowd laid eyes on him they all went crazy.

"GIVE IT UP FOR MY BOY DRAKE"

the crowd went crazy, screaming loud enough to make a man deaf. He started to rap the song when he spotted her...she was a beauty, but nothing special.. Drake had seen a lot of pretty women in Houston and she was just another one of them. But she seemed...different...she wasn't screaming for him or at him like all the other women...she was in her own little world. Her eyes were closed as she was moving her hips from side to side, dancing, singing, enjoying the night. Next to her which he guessed was her friend, because they had just finished singing to each other, was the complete opposite.

She was screaming for party and totally flipping out. He walked up to the edge of the stage right in front of the mystery woman and continued to rap, waiting for her to open her eyes. and let me tell you, once she did, his whole perspective changed. The two of them stared into each others eyes as he paused for the slightest second. She smiled up at him showing her pearly whites, he smiled back and continued to rap. The two rapped and sang together as the song finished.

Party left the stage and it was just drake, the song ended and moved on to 'know yourself'. She turned to her friend and starting jumping up and down in excitement at that song.his eyes moved slowly from the top of her head to the heels on the bottom of her feet, only stopping for a second at her round butt. He licked his lips, which made the crowd go crazy.

He then snapped out of his trance on the girl and walked to the opposite side of the stage and began to hype up the crowd. The DJ, future the prince, began to remix and switch up the intro, making the crowd go insane. drake Jumped up and down pointing to the sky as the intro ended. he brought his mic back to his mouth as he began to rap the words to 'know yourself' .

He slowly made his way to the opposite end of the stage, stopping and holding a few fans hands but making sure to stop in front of "her". he looked down at her and winked as she rapped along with him. Even in the dark of the night he could tell she blushed, but almost instantly brushed it off and went back to rapping, dancing with her friend. she swayed her hips side to side and smiled big.

He couldn't help but bite his bottom lip at her, which of course cause the fans to go insane. Screams, bras and panties were thrown at him on stage. He pointed his mic towards the crowd as the most famous part of the song came on but kept his eyes on "her"

"I WAS RUNNIN THROUGH THE 6IX WITH MY WOES"

She cuffed her hands around her mouth and looked up to the sky as she screamed that out. he chuckled lightly at how cute she was

"this is one of my favorite shows of 2015 so far"

the crowd went wild after that.

.....

"HE HELD MY HAND, HE HELD MY HAND...IM NEVER WASHING IT AGAIN"

Sunny giggled as Sierra shouted out into the night sky over there blasting music. The two had immediately left the concert when it was done so they didn't get caught in traffic. They had stopped at a McDonald's drive thru and were currently driving down the highway while jammin and munchin on fries.