Vanilla : Chapter 91

(Side note: Riley is in the photo ^)

"Hi guys."

"hi"

They both said it simultaneously, cuteness overload i guess you could say. They were both dressed like handsome young men with khaki pants and a blue button down, to top it off they wore a beige colored blazer.

"Your hair stayed good."

Last night when sierra came over to help deal with the kids she decided to put twists into the boys hair, which only made them look ten times more adorable. The only difference between them was height, Connor was a few inches taller because he was a year older

"So which one is which?"

"im Connor, that's Riley. Hes kind of shy though, he doesn't really do anything unless i do."

"yeah, im kinda shy."

Kristen smiled as they both sat down, they were absolutely adorable and it was hard for Kristen and everybody else to try to understand why the hell someone would get joy out of hurting them.

"So how old are you guys?"

"I'm 7"

"I'm 6."

"Only one year apart, that's pretty cool. I guess its like living with your best friend, right?"

They nodded there heads yes as Kristen wrote that down on the paper. Everything they said was important to document because you never knew when you would need to use it in court, unfortunately she learned that the hard way.

"So Connor your in first grade, and Riley your in kindergarten?"

"yeah, i like Kinder-ten, i know how to spell my name and i know how to spell words with all at the end. Its easy because you just put one letter in front of all."

Kristen smiled at how cute he was, and she couldn't help but laugh a little at the way he said kindergarten.

"Thats awesome Riley, very cool. Do you guys like it here?"

"yes!!"

"yes!!"

"what do you like about it here?"

Connor spoke up first

"Everything, Aubrey and Sunny are so nice to us. We really love them a lot, we as in all of us even Izzy. We really wish they would just adopt us so we could live here forever. Aubrey would be the coolest dad ever and then we would have Sunny as the nicest, prettiest mommy ever, and then the OVO crew are just so cool. Its like we have so many brothers, except OB..he would probably be the crazy uncle that everybody likes."

Sierra laughed because it was true, OB was exactly like the crazy uncle that everybody liked. Simply due to the fact that he was crazy and fun to be around.

"What about you Riley?"

"They have really good food here."

Everybody laughed out this time, including Riley himself but he was probably laughing just because everyone else was. These boys were pulling at Kristen's heart strings and she was praying to god that they would do the same to the grand jury.

"So, from what your sister tells me, you guys were happy with what Aubrey did to George and Tina?"

With that said the boys bust out laughing, to the point where the had to hold there tummies. The good kind of laughing and it was so extremely over the top cute.

"I take that as a yes?"

They were able to control there laughter and take in a breath

"You should have seen it, George was screaming and so was Tina, George screams like a girl."

"yeah, like a girl."

The boys laugh again, just thinking about it. Kristen could understand though, Finally karma was given to them and if she were them she would have laughed as well.

"but he got what he deserved, he should not have hit Izzy with the stick, she didn't deserve it."

"yeah, she didn't deserve it."

"the stick?"

She furrowed her eyebrows and picked up the pen, getting ready to write

"yeah, its one of the weapons he uses on us."

"one of the weapons?"

"Yeah, there's a lot of them, but mainly hes been using the stick, or the whip. He says it depends on his mood."

She scribbled down things on her note pad as her heart pounded a bit, so not only were they being abused but weapons as well.

"Where does he get these weapons from?"

"The bad room."

"the bad room?"

Connor nodded his head as Riley look down sadly, Connor wrap his arm around Riley's shoulder and rub his upper arm

"Hey, its okay buddy. This nice lady is gonna help us, remember what Aubrey said?"

Riley took in a deep breath and nodded his head in understanding.

"The bad room is a room in the basement, it where he keeps his weapons. Sometimes he makes us go down there and pick out what he uses on us ourselves, but we end up picking the one that hurts the least and that only makes him mad so then he goes down there and grabs the ones that he knows hurt us the most."

Her heart sank as they spoke but she brushed off the bad feeling as she continued to write down everything the boys said. It had gotten to the point where her stomach was beginning to hurt and it gave her a headache to know how much these kids were being put through.

"Now Riley, i was talking to sissy, she says you call her that. Is that right?"

he nodded his head yes.

"okay, well do you remember when Sissy broke her jaw?"

He nodded his head again, but much slower this time, he had sadness in his eyes and he kept his gaze low

"Do you remember what happened?"

He was quiet as he hesitated, she knew it was a tough subject for such a young person to speak on so she gave him all the time he needed. Honestly a break was good, It was all alot to take in and it hurt her to hear about it. She could only imagine what it was like to go through it.

"Tina hit sissy really hard in the face. Then sissy started to cry so she hit her more. Over and Over, again and again. Sissy screamed and begged her to stop but the more sissy cried the more Tina hit her. Then sissy went to sleep right there on the kitchen floor."

Kristen wrote down what he was saying in her note pad feeling nothing but heart break, it was a shame that such smart, beautiful kids were being put through all of this

"Now Sissy tells me that George likes video cameras...do you know why?"

Connor spoke up this time and Riley leaned into him, a look that said he felt like crying

"yeah, George videos us when we get in trouble."

"When you get in trouble?"

"yeah, he threatens us with them sometimes. He says that if we don't stop what were doing hes gonna pull out the video tapes to remind us what happens when we get in trouble."

"You have seen the tapes? Whats on them?"

"bad things.......very bad things...."