Vanilla : Chapter 38

"girl yes, it was literally like... i don't even know but it was amazing, i was really scared though but i was fine once i put the blindfold on."

Sunny rant on enthusiastically to sierra as they FaceTime via MacBook. Sunny didn't realize how much she missed sierra until she saw her face light up on the screen of the laptop, it brought her a lot of joy to hear her voice as well. Today was the last day they would be in florida, then they moved on to Atlanta so today was more of a down day, gain up your energy cause you'll need it, type day. Aubrey left around 10 this morning and it was currently 1 in the afternoon, Sunny had no idea what he was up to but he said he had errands to run. So while he run errands, she lay in bed, eat snacks and chat her best friends ear off, which to me sounds better then running around the city.

"soooooooo?"

"so what?"

"did you say yes? did you jump into his arms? did you ride away together on a horse with fireworks and a Mariachi band playing in the background?"

Sunny laughed as she shoved another nacho cheese dorito into her mouth

"no, i didn't say anything...i asked him to marry me instead."

Sierra raised an eyebrow in confusion as to what she said, Aubrey asked to marry her and her answer was will you marry me?

"i don't get it."

"okay so i didn't give him an answer when he asked, so last night i asked him to marry me, cause he had already done it and I'm positive he wasn't gonna ask again."

"I'm sure he would have if he knew you would want to."

Sunny shrugged as she place another chip into her mouth, she crunched it under her teeth as sierra began to speak up again

"your child misses you my dear."

"my child? or you?"

She was silent on the other line which made sunny smile

"just admit it, you miss me."

"nope, I'm fine here by myself, i go back to Houston tomorrow and ill be fine there as well."

"mmmmmmmmhmmm."

She rolled her eyes playfully as she pulled the covers up a little more, for a hotel the bed and comforter were actually pretty comfy. But there was just one thing missing, and that was Aubrey. Cuddling with him would go great right now.

"so like, wheres the ring?"

"don't have one."

"bet you 2 dollars that he's out buying one right now."

"no way, he's out running errands with OB and Ryan, they have to stock up on snacks for the flight to Atlanta, they do it every time. trust me."

Sierra lifted an eyebrow and pursed her lips together

"i expect my two dollars when you come to Houston you dick head, clearly he's getting you a ring thats why he left you at the hotel."

Sunny chewed on the inside of the corner of her lip as she looked at sierra on the screen, maybe she was right, maybe he was. But why would he take OB and Ryan to go ring shopping? She doubted it all day, keeping the thought in the very back of her mind. While on video chat she pulled up her social media accounts, her twitter and instagram were blowing up about last night, reviews on her performance, talking about how cute Aubrey was to carry her to the piano. Video and photo footage all over the place, mentions and notifications through the roof. She smiled to herself about all the positives and tried her hardest to ignore the negatives