Vanilla : Chapter 25

"you know the point of you learning is for you to play not me, right?"

Sunny arched an eyebrow over at Aubrey as she stopped pressing on the keys of the piano, around 7 am they had stopped practicing and fell asleep together on the couch, but it was currently 1 in the afternoon and Aubrey was making sunny play for him.

"i know, but its much more enticing when you play for me. very sexy."

He licked his lips giving sunny the chills as she looked down and blushed, she pressed on a simple key and looked but up at him to find him starring at her already.

"what now your majesty?"

"hm.....how about ... one of my songs?"

"one of your songs?"

Sunny bit down on her bottom lip as she thought about it and placed her fingers in the position they were supposed to go in, she pressed down on them once and repeated as she started the song up.

"i got my eyes on you, your everything that i see

i want your hot love and emotion, endlessly.

i cant get over you, you left your mark on me

i want your hot love and emotion, endlessly."

Aubrey smiled at how amazing she was. The way she remixed it into her own way was amazing, her voice was amazing, her looks were amazing, she was amazing. His face said it all because sunny had to stop and laugh

"why did you stop?"

"you should see your face...its pretty funny"

He squinted his eyes and walked over to her slowly, he stood behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders while her playing continued but her singing stopped, she was always more focused on the music not her voice and she felt better when it was that way. Aubrey slowly slid his hands down her shoulders and into her pink cami tank top feeling on her breasts softly, Sunny blushed as butterflies rushed around in her stomach. She could feel his warm breath against her ear as he sat down behind her, pressing him crotch region against her butt, he wrapped his left arm around her torso rubbing the exposed skin under her belly button while the right still caressed her right breast. Sunny bit her lip as her playing continued, she restarted the song because she couldn't think of another song to play, her mind was elsewhere. Aubrey's hand slowly began to lower from her tummy to in between her legs as she arch her back pressing her rear against him a little more, Aubrey place his lips to her neck and begin to suck softly giving her small hickeys. Sunny bite down on her bottom lip as his hand slide into her sweatpants and rest in between her legs on her panties, he lifted his head and breathed slightly giving sunny a sensation of chills up her spine

"i can feel how wet you are."

Sunny bit down on her bottom lip as he continue to give her small hickeys, at that moment she wanted to turn around and fuck him right there but she refused to be the one to crack first. She didn't enjoy the feeling of being desperate even though she was, she craved Aubrey every minute of the day and when she got what she wanted it was always better if he caved first. His kisses were hungrier, his thrusts were deeper, his pace was faster, everything was just better if she waited till he couldn't wait anymore. Sunny could feel her underwear becoming soaked as he continued to touch her in places that turned her on, hickeys covering the sides of her neck while his hand rubbed her clitoris in little circular motions through the outside of her panties, sunny bit down on her lip to keep from moaning out as her breathing grew harder. She put her hand back and reached inside his sweatpants, she wrapped her small hand around the length of him and began to rub slowly back and forth, she could feel him grow hard in the palm of her hand which only turned her on more. He moved his hand up a little farther and swiftly went inside her panties, he rubbed his hand against her clit gently as he made his way down to her hole. Sunny gasped out and arched her back a little more as he inserted a finger inside of her, he bit down on her shoulder as he made a "come here" type motion inside of her and scratched her g spot softly, Both of them moaned out at the same time not even caring that they both cracked first. Aubrey entered another finger inside of her while her rubbing on him became more fast, her moans became louder as Aubrey went deeper inside of her, she arched her back causing him to lean back a little as her butt squished up against him. She slowed her hand movement a little due to her arm muscles getting tired, while Aubrey on the other hand began to speed his pace inside of her even more. He could feel her vaginal wall squeezing around his fingers tighter and tighter indicating she was nearly at her breaking point, he took his fingers out and stood up, swiftly lifting her up and laying her on her back. He pulled her pants off and tossed them somewhere near the couch while dropping to his knees placing his lips gently to her soft pink kitty, he began to masturbate and rub himself as he swirl his tongue around her clit and use the pointer finger of his free hand to finger her once again. Sunny placed one hand on his head, tangling her fingers in his curls while the other hand grasped the side of the playing bench, She arch her back as her moans became louder and more separated by gasps for air. Aubrey groaned against her clit as he came all over the floor, sunny yelled out as cum came rushing out of her, her legs began to shake as Aubrey lick up every bit of it. once she was all cleaned up her breathing slowed down as Aubrey leave a trail of soft kisses up to her lips, He kissed her softly and smiled, she could taste herself against his lips which only made her want more, she kissed him again and sat up. Sunny turned to the piano keys and began to play as Aubrey sit on the couch and watch her meticulously.