Vanilla : Chapter 13

"what in the hell?"

Drake woke up, groggy and confused. He took his Gold Iphone 6 from his pocket to check the time, He groaned out at seeing that it was 3am. He had fallen asleep on the couch once again. That night drake had fallen asleep after sipping off of multiple bottles of champagne, He stood up and turned off the television before turning and walking towards the door. He squinted as he turned on the light to the front foyer, He looked through the peephole and narrowed his eyes with a confused look, he opened the door to see Sunny, with tears streaming down her face.

"sun-"

He couldn't even get her name out of his mouth before there lips were connected. She kissed him with such force that it threw him back a little, She jumped up and wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his waist, automatically he placed his hands on her bottom to support her up. He kissed back lovingly as tears fell from her cheeks. He pulled away and looked at her with a questioning look.

"sunny wha-"

"love me...please..."

"what?"

"i want you....to love me....like make love to me....please."

"sunny i-"

"please."

another single tear fell from her eye, drake placed his hand to her cheek and wiped it away with his thumb.

"please......"

She whispered to him as she lean her head into his hand a little, he raised her chin and planted a soft kiss to her lips. She kissed back which made him kiss back harder. He used his foot to close the door then turning and walking to the stairs still kissing her. the kiss became more passionate and loving instead of a sloppy make out type of kiss, He moved his hands from her bottom and wrapped his arms around her waist, squeezing tight. He smiled to himself mentally feeling as if he accomplished his life goals.

——————————

3am...3am...its been 10 hours since meek left....

Those were the only thoughts running through her mind, she had thrown up 8 times, went through 6 boxes of tissues and 4 boxes of hot chocolate. at this point even hot chocolate wouldn't make her feel good, The breakfast Club had been running on loop for 4 hours but she wasn't even paying attention. She couldn't pay attention to anything, all she could do was cry but she felt as if she would run out of tears. She didn't know why meek leaving her affected her so much, maybe she did love him, or maybe it was because she was caught cheating. But they weren't dating, so it wasn't cheating right? 28 calls. 14 voicemails. 42 texts...the thought of her trying to get ahold of him ran through her mind, he wouldn't answer her and that made her heart crack more. She looked over at her phone on the bed side table but before she could even think about grabbing, sierra blocked her view of it.

"sunny, you don't need to call him anymore boo....."

Sunny looked away with more tears falling on to her cheeks. She took a deep breath and stood up running a hand through her messy hair.

"what are you doing?"

"if im not back by 10am......nothing."

"no, if your not back by 10am then what?"

"nothing, im going for a walk."

But that's the thing, sunny didn't go for a walk. She put on her pink uggs and left. She looked a hot mess with nothing but an oversized chanel sweater, a pair of pink victoria secret boyshorts, and her uggs. Her hair was straightened but looked a tangled mess and she didn't even care. Her walk turned into a car ride and a car ride ended up going to the YOLO estate, so here she was now on his front porch contemplating whether or not she should knock, she was standing there for a good ten minutes before she knocked and once she did she immediately regretted it. Her body froze but as soon as drake answered the door she wanted nothing but him. She jumped into his arms and began to kiss him, the passion and lust growing stronger by the second. She nearly begged him to love her in ways he hadn't before, he reluctantly decided to go with the flow. Once in his room he lay her down on the bed softly while climbing on top of her and in between her legs, He pushed a few stray hairs from out of her face and kissed away the tears that slipped from her eyes. She was sad and he felt as if it was his duty to make her feel good on the inside and the outside. He left soft kisses all over her body, dragging his lips from her tear soaked cheeks all the way down to her knee caps. He slowly pulled off her boots and lifted her sweater up exposing her belly, He kissed his way back up to her face then kissed her lips softly. She kissed back while pulling his shirt off of his body, there was a faint taste of champagne on his tongue but she didn't care, all she cared about was that she was with him, as much as she denied that she didn't want to be. He pulled the sweater off of her slowly and gently, trying not to move her to much. Once her sweater was off he lowered his head and kissed the tops of her breasts that threatened to pour out of her Pink bra. She traced a finger along the side of his body as he took off her bra and slowly began to draw his tongue against her rock hard nipples. She bit her bottom lip as her eyes fluttered closed. His tongue and mouth lowered down to her panties, He lowered his head more and left tiny soft kisses all over her inner thighs, she got chills against her spine as he hooked a finger on each side of her underwear and began to lower them, once they were off he kissed the area of skin above her clit before beginning to eat her out. He was slow with it, unlike the other day, he took his time drawing inanimate objects against her center, every now and then entering his tongue into her hole. Sunny bit down on her bottom lip and moaned out softly as he rubbed his thumb in small circles against her clitoris, which was now throbbing erotically. After about 10 minutes He raised his head and kissed his way up to her face, He kissed her lips while cupping her cheeks in his warm hands. She could taste herself on his lips and it lowkey made her even more turned on, she didn't know why but she liked it. He stood up from the bed and began to take off his pants without disconnecting eye contact with sunny. He saw hurt and sadness in her eyes but yet desire and lust, Her eyes widened as he pulled off his boxers, he smirked at her expression, he wasnt one to be egotistical but he knew for a fact his package was erratically large. he leaned over on the bed and kissed her softly while climbing in between her legs again, this was it...this was the moment the two had both been waiting for, for a very long time. He placed his lips to hers as he pushed himself inside of her, it had been awhile since sunny had intercourse, so he made her feel even more like a virgin than she already did. She opened her mouth into the shape of an "O" and gasped out. As much as she was ready and expectant for him to enter her, at the same time she wasn't. He lowered his head and began to suck and kiss on her neck while slowly moving forward and back inside of her, everytime he propelled forward her moans would carry out and become a little louder. He began to go deeper once he felt like she wasn't in as much pain from when he started, causing himself to groan. The strokes were slow and loving instead of fast and quick, like he wanted. He had dreamt of being able to make love to sunny and he wasn't gonna blow it. He would much rather have her to make love then have her for a quicky, he cared for her to much.