Vanilla : Chapter 4

im not going..i dont want to...last night took a toll on me.. im exhausted...yeah okay i'll tell him that.

"40..im not going..i dont want to ..last night-"

"yeah yeah. last night took a toll on you and your tired, but i need you to go. Shes amazing at what she does. and she could have potential..maybe on a new album for you"

"woah woah woah...slow down... your the only producer that i trust and you know that, and plus your probably still a little drunk from last night, cause your making it seem like shes god in the studio."

"im not trying to ..all im saying is shes very good for her young age.. and she claims she doesnt use a real studio so i want to know what she uses that makes it that good."

Noah sighed and rubbed his bald head at the fact that drake was being so stubborn. usually he would hype to hear some new beats and more importantly get to meet a dedicated fan.

"your going. or im telling oliver..."

"your gonna tell oliver on me.."

drake laughed and gave 40 a blank stare. but once he realized he wasn't joking around, he groaned out, stood up and left, walking to his hotel room closet. Noah smiled to himself at his success and sat down in his chair.

man i really do not want to be here. i should be home in my bed. noah can tell i have an attitude but i dont care. he deserves this. it's his date so why do i gotta third wheel with some chick.

"And for you sir?"

"just a water"

"not hungry?"

"nope."

Noah sighed and thanked the waiter as he walked away. he looked over at drake and tilted his head, giving him a questionable look.

"what is the matter with you?"

"you are the matter. i dont want to be here."

Noah chuckled and sipped his drink. he pulled out his phone and reminisced over the previous messages between him and sunny. drake leaned over and scuffed.

"so her name is sunny?"

"yes, her name is sunny, and i dont like her.. i dont even know her i told you that. were here strictly business."

drake rolled his eyes playfully and looked down at his phone. The sound of heels started to get closer but he didn't bother looking up. Just 40's date, so it was nothing important. noah stood up and you could basically hear the smile on his face.

"sunny. im glad you could make it."

the sound of heels stopped, but she wasnt close enough to be at the table yet. Drake reluctantly looked up for the slightest second, but quickly did a double take, the second time he looked up at her and stared, the same was she was staring at him...it was her...

..........

omg..this cannot be happening. okay, just calm down sunny. it's just him, not like anything is gonna happen. the good news is, is that noah shebib is right there and wants to talk buisness. but the bad news is, is that drake is here. that's not a bad thing right?..

"mam.... please ..this way"

Sunny snapped out of her thoughts and continued to walk to the table, a little slower then originally. the waiter slid the chair out for her as she took one last step and sat down. she told the waiter that she would like a strawberry lemonade, and thanked him as he walked away. once he was out of sight, noah decided to speak up to break the awkward silence.

VanillaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara