Vanilla : Chapter 12

"no im fine...seriously yes..i promise you im fine, are you fine?....you sure?....okay, i will...bye."

Sunny hung up the phone and sighed

"SIERRA."

Sierra stomped into the room but stayed in the door frame.

"were out of hot-"

"i dont need anymore, ive decided to confront drake..about my feelings for meek and how this cannot go on any longer."

Sunny stood up and brushed her untamed hair down. Sierra smile big up at her and clapped in approval, once the clapping died down she spoke up.

"im proud of you boo, i agree with you 100%."

Sunny slipped on her pink uggs and stomped out of the hotel room not even caring how she looked. Today was another down day, she was dressed in an oversized Howard University pull over, black nike pros that were extremely short, with her pink uggs. Her hair looked a hot mess because she didn't run a comb through it but who cared? not her. The YOLO estate seemed more and more beautiful every time she saw it. It felt more and more surreal every time she showed up, and for some reason she felt more and more nervous every day she came. Today she was supposed to work with meek but she just wasn't up to it, her body was sore and her mind was racing with emotion. She opened the door and shuffled to the kitchen where everyone was as usual. Today was different, no one said hello because no one expected her

"hello everyone."

The room filled with silence as they all looked at her outfit and hair in disbelief

"okay, no hello back. got it. wheres drake?"

the clearing of a throat came from behind her, she turned around to see drake standing with his arms crossed leaning against the frame of the entrance.

"oh, hello drake. we need to speak."

Sunny walked past him with her head held high, she walked outside and on to the pebble stone porch, once he closed the door he walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"goodmorning, you smell good."

he kissed on her neck and shoulder, before things got too heated she pulled away from him and turned to face him.

"Mr. Graham, i think its best that we keep things strictly business."

He narrowed his eyes and gave her a sarcastic smile as he folded his arms across his chest.

"oh do you now? cause yesterday i don't think we were stric-"

"sh sh shh. quiet...keep that on the DL..."

"mhm."

"i thinks its best we keep it strictly business because i simply can not, can not! fall for you Mr. Graham because I have meek, and your making this very hard on me to not fall for you so pleas. stop whatever is it that your doing to make me fall for you.....please"

he raised his eyebrows at her, looking sexy as ever. Sunny quickly wiped the thought from her mind and reminded herself: strictly business.

"okay...now that that is out of the way, im gonna go back to the hotel now....goodbye Mr. Graham."

"you look cute today baby girl."

Sunny stopped dead in her track and bit the inside of her cheek to keep from smiling. She turned to face him and pointed a finger

"strictly business!!!"

Drake put his hands up in defense and smiled innocently, Sunny turned back around but soon after felt a smack against her near bare butt. Her mouth dropped open and she reached back and grabbed her cheek, she looked up forward at drake who was now at the mailbox.