Vanilla : Chapter 48

"and you don't have to answer all the questions, the best way to move on past a question is to say something relative to the question or ask a question back at them."

"Aubrey...."

"and don't let her pull you in for the trap, i know how she is. Shes a sweetheart but shes like all of them, wanting to get things out of you by pulling you into the guilt trap if you don't answer the question."

"Aubrey...."

"oh and also, be yourself. don't be anybody but you because i want the world to know you for you baby girl, you can do this. and-"

"AUBREY!!"

He looked raised his thick brows upward making creases fold in his forehead, god he was gorgeous. 

"im fine...really i can do this."

She laughed as he sighed out and kissed her forehead, she loved how protective he was and how concerned he had been. She understood the whole interview host job, they were paparazzi without cameras, always wanting something from someone no matter how much that person wanted it private. Sunny had watched a fair share of interviews in her past and she enjoyed them, she liked hearing the person being interviewed talk, be themselves but it was a different feeling when you were being the interviewee. you wanted everything to be perfect, especially when you were as important as sunny, she was the first lady of OVO productions, she was the fiance to the bachelor of the earth. Women threw themselves at him and he didn't look back at all, he wanted one person and that was sunny, it was a dream come true to sunny but hell on earth for thousands of other women, and to hear her speak on what its like to be her, its like a god sent gift from heaven. Angie Martinez was a kind hearted woman, she was very sweet and she had history with Aubrey, many interviews they had together were all successful and not to out there. She wasn't the type of person to be in your face about everything and she was respectable about the questions she asked, now of course she would beat around the bush with the questions that stars dreaded but they all knew what she wanted to hear, she was one out of billions and zillions of people who all wanted to hear the same thing. The things that celebrities wanted to keep to themselves. She was a nice looking women that fit her personality, bubbly and sweet. She was about 5'8 reaching Aubrey's shoulder with tan skin and dark brown hair, the wedding ring on her finger gleamed beautifully and photos of her family sat nicely by her computer, they didn't waist much time in her office though, they went straight into the recording studio where the interview would be live on the radio. 

"man, you pulled a good one drake, shes gorgeous."

Sunny batted her eyelashes and flashed her deep dimples, Aubrey pulled her chair out for her as she sat down gently

"you now Ang, i ask myself that everyday."

He smiled kindly as he sat down in the chair next to her, they placed the pair of black Dr. Dre headphones over there ears as Angie give the sound guy a thumbs up. The red "ON AIR" light blinked three times before staying on completely indicating they were live and it was time to start

"yo! yo! yo! you already know what it is, Angie Martinez here on power 105.1 with a special guest here for you guys today, well two actually. Give it up for the new generation Bey and Jay, SUNNY AND DRAKE GRAHAM!!"

The few people in the room including Sunny and Aubrey clapped softly before speaking into the microphone

"hello" sunny

"whats up" Aubrey

Sunny began to dig inside Aubrey's hoodie pocket, he gave her a confused expression until she pulled out a red lollipop. His expression changed from confused to understanding when he remembered that he told her sometimes eating or fiddling with something in your hands helped get through the interview a little easier, she opened it up and pocketed the wrapper in his hoodie before placing the candy in her mouth.