Vanilla : Chapter 65

visuals of her and Aubrey from last night ring through her mind. Celebration sex at its best. It was more kinky and upbeat rather then slow and seductive and to be honest she didn't have an issue with that, it was fun while it lasted. images of him bending her over and spanking her hard, shortly after rubbing away the stinging sensation

"mmm daddy."

she would moan out as he rubbed it better, red hand marks on her rear end in all different directions, hickeys and bite marks all over her body. her body was sore but she didn't care, she was happy. She kissed his head before removing his arm from around her and rolling out of bed, her legs felt like they were gonna cave as she stood on her feet, her back and neck hurt but it was a good pain. A pain she didn't mind having because every time something ached it only brought up visuals of last night. He shifted in his sleep before his eyes fluttered open, he sat up fast when he realized she was gone but smirked to himself when he saw her shuffling to the bathroom. She was naked and the views from behind proved how good he did, her cheeks were red still and the bite marks on her shoulders were still visible, if the back looked that good he could only imagine the front. A trail of hickeys literally led from her neck down to her kitty like a lined mark that was placed there so surgeons would know where to cut down the middle. She smiled in the mirror as she looked at herself, it hurt to smile. She was hungover and had the urge to puke, she quickly pulled back her hair and leaned over in the sink to throw up because even though the toilet was right there it was still to far away. When she regained herself she brushed her teeth and rinsed with mouth wash three times before opening her bathroom bag to look for her bottle of pills, she took two Tylenol to help with the hangover she felt coming on as she began to search for the little red pill. The little red pill was birth control, she took it after a night of sex to prevent pregnancy because not once had Aubrey used a condom on her, it did wonders because one: Raw sex was a much better feeling then sex with a condom and two: it prevented pregnancy and STD's. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as to when she couldn't find any of the little red pills, now you would think it was no big deal when really it was. In this case the birth control she used was prescription pills only, she had to have a written note from the doctor to receive them because she was allergic to the over the counter birth control pills. They simply put to much Estrogen and Progesterone inside the capsules and it made her throat swell, so she used a prescription one that didn't have nearly as much drug in them. She began to hyperventilate as she place a hand on her forehead, her doctor was all the way in Florida where she lived before the whole "come to calabasas" business went down, before her family meet up in Houston that changed her life forever. At the moment she was in New York and at 6 o'clock tonight she would have an interview with Jimmy Fallon on live national television, a pregnancy scare was the last thing she needed on her list.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her eyes flutter open as she lay on her back looking up at the bright grey clouded sky. What the hell? Was the only thought running through her mind as she sat up, she looked down at her wavy beach curls placed in her hair and the gorgeous white gown that hugged her body oh-so well. it had a gold Aztec design around the waist and it was a halter styled dress, seeing the dress and nobody around she knew exactly what this was

"Rex!!"

No response, the wind blew around her in a tornado motion, leaves picked up as the trees blew. She had no idea where she was but all she knew was that this was Rex bringing her to someplace in heaven

"Rex!!"

Her voice rang and echoed out as if she were in a walled up enclosure and not in the open, she stood up and began to walk, turning her body in 360 motions looking for some sort of clue or looking for somebody to explain to her why she was in heaven once again. She continued to walk till she saw a small hill, on top of the hill was a figure, it was definitely a male and it had to be Rex but the closer she got she began to realize that it wasn't Rex.