Vanilla : Chapter 67

"And so, just like that it happened?"

"yep, i have no clue how he got my number but im glad he got it because now look."

Jimmy sit back with his eyes a bit wide as she speak on how her and SchoolBoy working together came about, By now everyone knew about her working with him on an EP the news spread quickly and sunny had no issues with that. She liked the feeling of people anticipating something from her, she liked the feeling of people dying to get information or something from her.

"And you and nicki minaj, wow... your sure you aren't twins that got separated at birth?"

Sunny giggle at his assumption but it was true, many people thought that was the case. Nicki even said her own mother had questioned herself about it when she first saw what sunny looked like. Via photos of course, she hadn't ever met her in person.

"So, ive been holding this question for so long and now that i finally have you on my show i can ask. I feel like we all as an audience wonder and would like to know why you wear a bandanna when playing your piano. You can dance, sing, rap just fine but you sit down at the piano and have to be blindfolded. Now, last night you didn't, why after the whole tour you decided to take it off last night? why do it in the first place?"

sunny take in a deep breath before exhaling slowly

"well, playing piano was never an intention for me. It was never supposed to happen at all and when it did i had one exception and that was so i couldn't see the crowd."

"you play like Beethoven though, you can memorize notes just by taking a glance at them for a quick second. And, while doing it blindfolded, i have to say that's pretty amazing."

The crowd, including him, clapped out. It was true, she had a real talent, she smiled kindly before taking in another breath

"ever since i was little i played with my eyes closed, i didn't really know how to play with them open. I used the blindfold because i had this horrifying vision that i would open my eyes and mess up, it was over populating my thoughts and taking over everything. The bandanna helped me through the tour because the few times i did open my eyes, that bandanna was there to block my view."

"and last night? you didn't wear it, why?"

She smile to herself thinking about Rex, he was her inspiration for nearly everything in her life and he was her inspiration for her to not wear the bandanna.

"Rex inspired me."

"Rex?"

"My father, Richard, i called him Rex ever since i was a little girl but he loved to watch me play. He would force me to play most of the time, i hated him for it then but im glad he did. Playing is a way for me to cope and release feelings that i need to get off my chest."

"Isn't that what Drake's for? From what i hear from your other interviews and most recently your one with Rolling Stones, He's not only your fiance but one of your best friends as well."

Sunny smile as she look down, she fiddle with her fingers as they rest gently in her lap. That was a trait she picked up on, she didn't know why but when she grew nervous she fidgeted. She would chew the inside of her cheek and play with her fingers, tap her foot or twist her hair, she looked up from her lap and up at Jimmy

"I tell him, through music. I express my feelings through the keys i press, from the tune i play. I tell him how i feel through the sound of the music and he understands. Which is a part of him that i love so much. He gets that im hiding things from him and i get that hes hiding things from me, but as he opens up with words i open up with music. I'm not one to talk about my feelings because trust is an issue for me, growing up a rough life trust was something that you wanted yet couldn't quit get."

She paused for more then a few seconds, longer then intended

"Music is my way of saying i have something i need to tell, my way of saying i need you, my way of saying im trying to confide in you. my way of saying somethings wrong but i don't know what to do or how to say it, my way of saying you need to trust me that after i tell you, my way of saying you have to believe, my way of saying im sorry for not telling you.... my way of saying i was lying and there is something wrong. My way of saying everything is gonna be okay because we have each other."

She looked down for a brief second but looked up and smiled into the camera that focused greatly on her.

"My way of saying i love you."