Vanilla : Chapter 64

She wrap her arms around his neck and tilt her head back, cheesin hard as her legs wrap around his waist instinctively, she could now finally hear the screams of the crowd and she could now finally hear everything except her pounding heart. The intro to "trophies" began to blast out loud as the OVO crew all ran out from backstage, they all jumped into a group hug wrapping there arms around Sunny and Aubrey, the crowd scream out as they celebrate there finishing of the Tour.

Champagne bottles were brought out from the tech crew, they stood in a long line side by side along the stage all holding a bottle of champagne in there hands, Sunny spoke into her face mic as she smile big

"Alright on 6ix, ready?"

The crowd all began to scream out and count up to 6ix as they all shook the glass bottles of champagne watching it fill up with foam and bubbles, they crowd reached 6ix and they went crazy as they scream out. The crew all popped off the tops of the bottles and champagne began to spray and explode everywhere soaking them and getting people in the front row a little wet with the variety of white wine, as if on cue confetti and balloons fall from the ceiling causing the crowd to go even more insane. They screamed out as music blared from the speakers, confetti and balloons fell upon everyone as they all celebrated the ending of a great short tour. Sunny jumped into Aubrey's arms again and placed a kiss to his lips, he deepen and put his hands on her rear not even caring who saw, the crowd screamed out in excitement as they closed off a great tour.