Vanilla : Chapter 93

"You gonna go in?"

"yep...just gotta give me a minute."

"i have given you ten, you have literally been standing outside her door for ten minutes, just staring at the room number."

It was true, like said above, Aubrey had been standing outside Sunnys room just staring at the room number for ten minutes. He had put his foot down and said that he was going to visit his fiance whether she liked it or not, he was not gonna sit and let her be alone for the whole week. It just wasn't gonna happen.

"well if your not going in, i am."

She moved past him and opened the door, purposely leaving it open for him to follow, but he didn't. He stood there in the doorway like an idiot.

"Hey boo."

"thank god your here, im dying of boredom."

The sound of her voice made his heart throb. Her sweet soft voice, he missed that a lot. He still didn't move though, she specifically said she didn't want him to come see her and he wasn't gonna disrespect her rules. As much as he wanted to, he just couldn't.

"Have you heard from Aubrey? How is he?"

The sound of his name coming from her made his heart do back flips. So not only was she thinking about him, but asking about him as well. She missed him just as much as he missed her if not more and it made him feel like he was on top of the world.

"Well i don't think you should be asking me. WHEN YOU COULD ASK HIM YOURSELF?"

She looked out in the hallway with a face that said "you got three seconds to get your ass in here".

"hes here?"

"hes right there, hes being a bitch and wont come in."

She moved her gaze from him out in the hallway and back into the room at sunny. He could here the bed shifting and he heard a few clinks which he was guessing was her IV pole, he heard rolling and the soft shuffle of her hospital sock covered feet on the floor, she came into view and he felt like his world had just been rocked and tilted off of its axis. Her hair was a bit messy and she didn't have on makeup, her hospital gown was twisted and one sock was up higher then the other. To the world she looked a mess but to him she looked gorgeous

"Hi........"

"hey....."

They both stood there, silent. Just taking in each others glory, it was so much yet so little. Just looking at each other was alot but being able to hear each others voices.

"Are you just gonna stand there? .. or are you gonna come hug me?"

He looked up at her with big eyes, full of hope and lust. She smile a mile wide grin as he walk up to her faster then expected and wrap her in a hug, he lifted her up and held on tight as she wrap her legs around his waist and arms around his neck. She snuggled her face into his neck, taking in his scent just the way he liked. She pull away from the hug and look at him with a face that said "i missed you so much". He kissed her with a kiss that said "i missed you more".