10

Flashback
When the police showed up at Aunt Nataylas house they asked me alot of questions. They told me they wanted to check me but I knew what they meant. There was nothing to check.

"What did he do Kylie"? My mom asked me

I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't want to tell a stranger.

"Its okay Kylie. He won't hurt you anymore. I'm officer Petack. Can you tell me if he did anything bad to you"? He asked.

I looked at my mother who had tears in her eyes. When I saw my father talking to Aunt Natayla my heart stopped. I turned to Officer Petack and lifted my sleeve, showing the hand mark. I then pulled my pant leg up to show the bruises there.

"He just hit you"? The officer asked.

"That's all he did. He would throw things at me". I cried.

"Like what"? Officer Petack asked.

I took a deep breath and held my mother's hand. "Tools, his boots, his belt". I whispered.

The police officer nodded and started to write everything down.

"Mrs. Chambers. How long would you leave your daughter with them"? He asked

"Rarely. We didn't catch in until recently. She came home with a bloody nose and he said she ran into his elbow". She cried.

The police officer knelt down next to me and smiled. "You're a strong little girl Kylie. Thank you for telling me".

End of flashback

John sat next to me as we finished smoking. The atmosphere was quiet but you could hear everything in the silence.

"I'm sorry you had to be in that down there. Claire and I have an odd relationship. I hate her, she likes me so that's the odd part". He laughed

I knew what he was trying to do and it worked a little bit. "Its okay. It was just alot all at once". I confessed.

He nodded.

"So. I got an hour to spare before I part my ways. Let's play a game". He smiled

I smirked and turned to him, waiting for him to start it.

"Its called let's play pretend. We give senerios to one another and the other has to answer as a pretend answer". He smiled. "I'll go first".

He moved so he was sitting across from me.

"Let's pretend we hung out, outside of detention. What do you think we would do"?

I bit my lip as I thought of an answer. He was good when it came to faking emotions. He was such an ass but was so good at it.

"I'd say we would hang out at one of our houses, preferably mine because I have a new television. Okay, my turn. Let's pretend that one of us do go over to eachothers house. What would we do"?

He smiled and nodded. "I would say maybe relax, watch a movie. Maybe make out a bit". He smirked.

"Oh okay. Where where we start the make out"? I asked.

I noticed he got closer to me as we talked. My heart skipped over and over.

"Probably in the car after I drop you off, then once at the door, you'll tell me that your parents aren't home and I try to stay away but I lose. Then we make it to the couch".

Dirty talk with John Bender was so very new. I can't belive i gave in so easily.

"I need to stop playing this game now". He laughed and I laughed with him. "You're gonna ruin me sweets". He smirked and leaned in, letting our lips connect passionately. I crawled into his lap, his hands on waist, my legs straddling his. I pulled at his hair as his lips found my neck, biting it lightly. The small moan that escaped my lips made me pull away as he smiled.

"What was that"? He asked and kissed me again. When he pulled away we noticed Brian standing there.

"What peewee, I'm busy". John chuckled.

"You told me to come get you so you can go back to the supply closet before Vernon came back".

John nodded and grabbed my hands to help me stand up. Brian stood there as he shooed him away. John pulled me to him again and placed his lips on mine again.

"So good sweets". He smirked and walked to the loft stairs.

"I shall see you again in fifteen minutes". He smiled and climbed down.

I waited a bit before climbing down myself, only to run into Claire.

"Kylie I'm sorry for everything. You were right. I always thought John liked me, I should have just kept my eyes open and mouth shut". She sighed.

"Claire. If he likes you then that what he wants. If I'm just a fling then that's something I'll learn from, but right now I deserve to be happy. You do understand right"? I asked.

She gave me a smile and nodded, wrapping her arms around me to give me a hug.

"Friends"? She asked.

"Give me time, one day". I smiled back.

*

We walked out of the library, Vernon escorting us outside. John walked behind me, holding onto my waist as he guided me out of the building. Vernon had a look of discust.

"My patents aren't home. They went to my cousins house for an anniversary party. You guys wanna come over for food? I'll order something"? Andrew asked as we all nodded.

"I'll drive you guys. I have my dad's BMW". Claire smiled.

John rolled his eyes and I lightly smacked his side. "Be nice". I mumbled.

"I'll try, but I won't like it. You owe me". He whispered in my ear and lightly smacking my backside.

We walked over to Claire's car, John laughing out loud. "This is a fucking clown car"! He laughed out.

Claire rolled her eyes as we all attempted to fit. The back seat was filled, so I had to spread out over everyone. I laid down, my head on John's lap and my feet on Ally. John combed his fingers through my hair and leant down, placing his lips on mine. Ally squealed, causing me to laugh in the kiss. Brian placed his hands on my stomach and poked me.

"We good"? He asked.

I gave him a smile and lightly slapped his cheek. "Absolutely".

Andrew turned sound looked at Bender who was staring out the window. "We good man"? He asked.

"Eh. I'll let you know after I find food". He smirked.

I felt better. Things do come into place. I just never knew that Saturday was a day of friendship and romance.