20

(Mature content)

"This is the longest detention ever". We heard Jason groan. Claire dug through her bag as she pulled out gummy worms. She glanced back at me and smiled as she handed me the bag. I nodded and took it from her. John quickly grabbed it off of me and opened it, putting one into his mouth.

"You guys think this is fun"? Jason asked as he turned to Andrew.

"Its not fun. It's annoying and a waste of time but we like one another, it's easy to sit here". Andy spoke.

"No wonder why you'll all fucked up". He sighed.

"Oh my god shut up". John groaned as he pulled the gummy worm between his teeth. "That's all you have to do is zip it for the next seven hours. Can you do that pinhead"? He asked and handed me the bag.

"Pick on someone else. I wasn't talking to you" Jason said and turned around.

"You make another insult at any of us you're going to deal with me, understand"? John hissed.

"Eat me". Jason sighed.

"You would be the first we would eat. Your more meaty". John laughed.

I got up from my seat, stretching my back and walked over to the bookshelves. I needed something to pass my time until lunch. I grabbed one of the books and stood there. It's been a while since I grabbed a book and actually relaxed. I used to do it all the time. The books infront of me moved to the side as I sat John's face come onto view. He gave me a smile and rested his chin on his hands, still chewing a gummy worm.

"Hi". He smiled.

"Can I help you"? I asked.

"I noticed that my girlfriend wasn't sitting next to me and I thought I did something wrong, I do that from time to time". He smiled. His voice soft.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong. I need to pass time". I smiled and continued to read my book.

"I can think of a thousand things to do that will pass time".

"Doing it with me can't be 999 of those reasons". I laughed.

"Its actually 998 of them".

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Cmon sweets" he whispered and when I looked back up he wasn't there. He then was behind me.

His hands rested on my hips, his lips at my ear. "John". I warned and he chuckled.

He took his jacket off of me and then slowly pulled the sweats down my legs. I stood there in a tshirt and underwear. His fingers messed with the waistband of my panties and hooked them around his fingers.

"Just tell me to stop and I will". He whispered.

"Hmm". I didn't want to say no.

He slowly pulled my underwear down, leaving me exposed. He pulled me against him as I felt him. I cleared my throat.

"You're nervous. Trust me. A schools library during detention will not be your first time". He smirked and kissed my neck.

"Thank you". I whispered.

He turned me around so that I was facing him. "Still wanna pass time"? He asked

I took a deep breathe, giving him a nod. He smirked and placed his lips to mine, his hands pulling me over more to him. Before I knew it he dropped to his knees and lifted me up onto the table. He took my legs and placed them over his shoulders, his lips then connected to the spot between my legs.

I pulled at his hair as he worked his magic. John knew that sex was something that deserves passion and time. He agreed not to rush me and I loved him for that but this was different. This was a high that I needed and no joint would fix that. With him between my legs it made me feel better about myself, knowing that he was mine.

He used his finger to help as the pleasure overwhelmed me. I bit my hand to hide a moan as he moved faster. His tounge doing more of the work. I moaned out and I couldn't hide it anymore. I felt my legs start to shake as he held me still, I put my head back, his other hand holding my breast.

"J-John". I moaned out. My body couldn't handle it anymore.

He chuckled as he continued. He knew what he was doing to me. I tensed up as I felt myself let go, causing him to continue through my release.

"Dont stop". I moaned again.

He used his finger again and his lips left the spot. He brought his lips to mine as his fingers moved faster.

"You look so good right now". He hummed.

His teeth grabbed my lips, pulling me to him then letting go. I was back on my high again.

"Let it go sweets. Show me that you're mine". He moaned into my mouth and the sweet release came again within minutes. I was trying to catch my breath.

"I can't wait to fuck you". He whispered and pecked my lips again.

"Very romantic". I giggled.

He knelt down and handed me my underwear and pants. Helping me put them back on.

"I'm still learning". He smirked and once I was dressed he walked us back to the group.

I sat down next to him at our table as Ally giggled. She walked over to me and whispered in my ear. "John don't stop". She laughed.

I pushed her away as Andy laughed.

"I told him I would make sure nobody went over there". Ally giggled and then walked back to her table.

I looked up to see Jason and Claire looking at me. She quickly turned back around as Jason smirked at me. John flicked Jason off as he rolled his eyes and turned back around.

"Asshole". I heard John mumbled. "Fucking prick".

"John"? I asked and he shook his head.

"Oh the other two reasons were tic tac toe and hang man." He smirked and I lightly smacked him.

He leaned over and kissed me as he pulled a cigarette from his flannel shirt pocket and leaned back, propping his feet on the table.