24

(Mature content)

"Then she tripped leaving biology and just fell on me. I think that's when it all started". John laughed.

I took a sip of wine that my mom let me have and took a bite of chicken.

"Shes always been clumsy". Mom spoke

"So, you're the whole reason she got that first Saturday"? My dad asked and John got tense.

"Yes. I do want to apologize for that. I really like Kylie so when she got flushed about me bothering her I just had to continue the torture, i just didnt think she would get in trouble". John smiled

"Oh we used to do that, remember. We would pick on one another constantly until we finally gave in". My dad smiled at my mom.

"When boys pick on girls that means they have a crush". My mom giggled. "Love bug got ya". She smiled.

"Yes ma'am". John held my hand under the table and moved closer to me.

"Oh desert. I completely forgot. Daniel can you help me"? My mom asked my dad and they disappeared into the kitchen.

Seconds passed and John smashed his lips to mine, pulling me closer. I giggled and hit his hand away. He looked back at the kitchen and then his hands went to my jeans. He unbuttoned and pulled the zipper down, and inserted a finger.

"John"! I whispered and moved closer to the table, hiding his hand with my napkin.

"I can't keep up the fake Bender. I need some excitement". He said and moved his finger in and out of me. I grabbed his dress shirt and squeezed my legs.

"John, please". I moaned quietly and he leaned over to kiss my cheek.

"I'm not stopping until you cum". He whispered.

John has a nasty mouth when it comes to speaking but he's never spoken to me so dirty before. I liked it. I held his hand over the napkin as I started to shake. I was close but not close enough.

"How about cheesecake and whipped cream". My mom yelled out from the kitchen.

"That's p-perfect m-mom"! I responded.

John chuckled next to me as his fingers moved faster. I gripped the table, clawing the tablecloth as my high was close.

"That's it. Let it go sweets". He whispered and kissed the corner of my mouth.

"J-John". I moaned again. This time finally coming to my release. He pulled his hand away and leant back in his chair and as if right on time my parents walked back out.

"Kylie baby, are you okay"? My mom asked

"Yeah sweets, you look flushed"? John's smug look made me love him and hate him.

"Just really tired". I lied.

While my parents talked I looked over to John who took some of the whipped cream on his finger and put it in his mouth.

He's such a weirdo.

*

"Well, it was very nice to meet you John. I hope you can stop over again". My dad smiled and shook his hand.

"Absolutely sir. I normally pick Kylie up for school and drop her off. You'll see me around". He smiled.

"You're a good kid. Keep my baby girl safe, okay". John nodded. "Oh and John, next time lose the dress shirt. I'll admit, I like the flannels". My dad joked causing John and actually laugh.

"Good night". John said and pulled me outside with him.

"I think that went pretty well". He smiled and unbuttoned the first two buttons on his shirt and messed up his hair.

"Thank you". I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

He squeezed me tighter and kissed the top of my head. "Give me an hour. I'll be on your patio later. Do you mind if I spend the night? Allys mom has been freaking me out. I woke up the other night with her sitting on the couch". He chuckled.

"I'll be waiting". I smiled

When our lips touched it felt different. Something changed and I wasn't sure what. John must have felt it to because he smiled.

"See ya in a bit". He said and walked off the porch

I made it back inside to see my mother and father standing there.

"I like him". My dad smiled.

I didn't say anything, only smiled. I turned to my mom as she cleaned the table

"Can I ask you something"?

She nodded.

"How did you know when you fell in love with dad"?

She gave me a smile and set the dishes down.

"There were many times I wanted to just blurt it out, but I knew I had to wait. There was one time where he forgot my birthday. I was so mad at him. My friends wanted me to leave him right there but I didn't think that way. Later that night your father called me and asked to meet him at the bar on seventh street. The only thing I thought about was that he wanted to get drunk and call it a night, but when I walked into that bar to see my friends and family and him, balloons, cake, music. I knew he was special". She smiled.

I picked at nails and turned to my dad. "How tall is he"? My dad asked.

"He just seems taller dad. I'm just short". I giggled. "He's six foot three I think".

"I knew it. Your mom owes me 50 bucks".

"Honey, do you feel that you may love him"? My mom asked once my dad was out of the room.

Did I love John Bender? Absolutely. Would I tell him? Absolutely not. I nodded to my mother as she gave me a smile

"You say it when your ready. There doesn't need to be any pressure". She smiled.

"Thank you guys for being supportive. He was nervous". I said.

"Yeah, we figured. I didn't mind it. He was very polite and very nice. I do like him for you babydoll. I just hope his true self isn't the opposite". My dad spoke

"No. What you seen tonight was John Bender. Just without the sailor language". I laughed.