28

March 2nd 1985

(Mature content)

"Do you have to go"? I mumbled at 5 AM. John groaned and kissed my cheek as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. He has another Saturday due to all the late days. This time they went easy on him and gave him four hours instead of eight.

"Trust me sweets, I would rather be anywhere but there". He whispered and turned to face me.

I wrapped the blanket around me as he crawled ontop. His trailed small kisses down my neck and on my chest. "I just want to be in one place". He smiled and un rolled me from the blanket.

His lips trailed down my stomach until he got to the waistband of my underwear. Very slowly he hooked his fingers around them and pulled them down my leg, his lips attacking the spot that needed it most.

I arched my back off the bed, using my hand to muffle out the moans. He grabbed my legs and put them over my shoulder as his lips went deeper.

"John". I moaned.

He used his hand to cover my mouth and continued. Moments like this was what drew me to him, what caused the ache in my heart when he left.

His mouth left the spot and kissed back up my stomach and then to my lips. "I'll be back around nine. Don't miss me to much". He spoke sweetly.

"To late". I sighed and he got up.

I watched as he dressed and then slid his boots on. He walked back over to my bed, leant down and gave me another kiss. "Love you".

"Love you". I smiled and with that he climbed down my window ledge.

I rolled over and grabbed the pillow, the one that still smelt like him. I've never been like this before. The whole being in love thing really does hurt every now and again. I just seen him and I already miss him. Maybe this is what they call puppy love.

*

I sat at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee, my dad sitting across from me. He chuckled to himself once or twice before turning to face me.

"I love you darling but can you please cover up the brush burn on your neck before your mother sees"? He laughed.

I covered my neck and ran to the bathroom. The marks on my neck from John were huge. What the hell was he trying to do?

I grabbed my foundation out of my bag and applied a few layers until I barely could see it. This is something I need to talk to him about later. I put my make up back and gasped when I seen one on my forearm. I took my shirt off to see them all over my chest and stomach and one right under my bellybutton. My face got red and I grabbed more of my foundation, applying as much as I could.

John bender I'm going to kill you.

*

Nothing to do on a Saturday but watch TV. I sat with my legs on the couch and my body upside down, flipping through the channels. I smiled at the clock as it stuck nine but my insides flared. I was angy with him for making those marks. I was always told that a lady's love life should be private and not on display, at this point I should be in a museum.

"Watcha watching sweets". I heard John ask from the kitchen.

I rolled off the couch and walked up next to him and lightly smacked his arm.

"I'm sorry should I have used another enterence response"? He joked and I rolled my eyes.

I looked around and lifted my shirt.

"I would love to see all of you sweets but your parents are home. Wouldn't they get jealous"? He chuckled and walked past me.

"You left hickys all over me". I sassed.

"Oh I know. I like the way they look on you". He smiled and flipped through the channels.

"Well my dad seen them". I groaned and he shrugged his shoulders.

"What do you want me to do"? He asked.

"I want you to stop marking me like your life depends on it".

He nodded and completely ignored me. My mouth dropped and I walked behind him, grabbing his face and made him look up at me.

"If you do this again. You can get yourself off from now on. Do you understand me John Bender"?

He smirked. "Now I wanna just bite your neck off". He laughed.

"Fine. You did it to yourself"? I pouted and sat on the other chair.

"Oh cmon, it's not that big of a deal". He laughed.

I held my hand up for him to stop. It was my turn to ignore him. I decided to mess with him now. I was happy that I chose to wear one of my spring dresses. I lifted my legs on the couch and made sure that he got some looks.

He dropped the remote, staring at me.

"Not, fucking fair". He hissed and stood up.

I closed my legs and crossed them immediately before he had a chance to come over. I stood up and walked over to the remote, bending down to pick it up and making sure to slide down the front of him. His hands going to my waist.

"Kylie". He sternly spoke, squeezing my hips tight.

He's never called me Kylie. He must me mad. I smiled to myself and walked off when my dad came in.

"Ah John. How are ya"? My dad asked, handing me a bowl of yogurt.

"Thanks daddy". I smiled and looked up at my boyfriend.

He sat down and his eyes never left my legs. I crossed my legs again, giving him one quick flash and his eyes connected with mine. I took the spoon and put the yogurt in my mouth slowly.

"Kylie. Can I speak to you for a minute"? John asked.

I smirked and gave him a nod as I stood up. I walked into the kitchen, him right behind me. I made my way to the second set of stairs that led up to my bedroom. Once we got to my room he grabbed my wasit and lifted my dress.

"My dad". I whispered and he shook his head.

"Tough shit". He hissed and pulled my underwear down.

His jeans dropped to the floor swiftly and I heard the unwrapping of the condom. "You okay"? Whispered.

I bent down as he pushed himself into me. Maybe I should do this more often.