47

Ally and I sat in the library, a room we held dear to our hearts waiting for Claire and Brian. I looked over at Ally who was staring at the red beanbag and smiled.

"What's up in that head of yours"? I giggled.

"You know that spot right over there is where Andrew asked me out?" She smiled. "And that walkway there" she pointed "we had our first kiss".

My heart was fluttering as I remembered. I glanced over to the desk where John and I sat when I first seen him. Or the loft where I walked off to after the fight we all had and he kissed me. Not forgetting about the hole in the ceiling where he fell through.

"I'm gonna miss Andy". Ally said as she turned to me.

"If you cry I'm going to cry and right now that's all I do". I laughed and she shook her head.

"What's going to happen once today is over? Will Andy and I even stay together"? She asked and sat down.

I shrugged my shoulders. I knew their relationship was a tab bit different then John's and mine. Andy cared for Ally, he's just trying to understand himself.

"I think that everything will fall into place. You still have time with him".

She nodded and wiped her eyes. When the library door opened we both held our breathe. Brian and Claire walked in. Claire dressed in her normal clothes.

"Hi". I whispered.

Both of them smiled and sat down across from us. Brian looking at Claire.

"Were sorry for how we reacted. I guess we just felt left out". Claire spoke softly.

I nodded as Ally turned to face me. "We all said some horrible stuff". Brian added.

"I should have told you guys. I was just scared". I spoke and Claire held my hand.

"No matter what you two are still my friends. Even John". She giggled.

"He's alright". Ally laughed which made the atmosphere glow.

"Do you forgive me for acting like an asshole"? Brian asked.

I grabbed his hand and smiled. Ally added her hand to the pile as we all laughed again.

"We're 100% good". I smiled and stood up.

We hugged it out as clapping was heard by the door. We turned to see Andy and John standing there in their cap and gowns.

"Well well. Look who we have here, the breakfast club". John chuckled and walked over to us.

"I can't believe it, some group of friends we are". Andy laughed and John pushed him into Brian.

"Watch it wasteoid". He joked and pushed John back.

Brian turned to look at John as John held his hand out to shake. Brian smiled and took the opportunity. Finally shaking the hands of John Bender.

"Can you believe that out of the six of us three of us are finally out of this hellhole". Andy spoke.

John walked behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Lightly poking the baby bump. "Dont you mean seven of us". He smiled.

Claire looked down at my bump and smiled. "I completely forgot". She said and ran out of the room. Coming back in with a bag.

"What's this"? I asked.

"Its a little something from queenie". She smirked and turned to John who gave her a smile back.

I opened it to see a baby book. "You can put everything in there. It's first haircut, a lost tooth". She smiled.