35

In the matter of an hour John had pulled into the campground, driving slow to the check in house. Claire got out and Ally went with her to check in. I sipped on my water as John moved my hair from my face.

"Are you sure you're okay"? He asked.

I nodded.

"I never knew carsickness can get that bad". Andrew sighed.

"I seen it happen once when our family's took a tip to Memphis for my one debate in middle school. She threw up in the car though". Brian spoke

I felt nauseous again and opened the car door, John getting out and walked over to hold my hair. His cold hands made the sweats stop.

"You don't feel warm. Maybe if you eat". He asked.

Ally and Claire walked back over handing us keys. "Okay. Ally, Andrew and I will share cabin 5, you three get cabin 4". She smiled.

"You drive to the cabin, I'm going to get her moving". John spoke and pulled me out of the car and started to walk over the passing into the camp ground. He seemed jumpy.

"John I'm okay. Your squeezing my arm". I giggled and he let go.

"Sorry".

We walked up the steps to the cabin and he let out a sigh of relief. He unlocked the door and walked us in, setting me on the couch.

"Oh its pretty in here". I smiled as I looked up. Feeling a bit better.

"Its alright". He smirked and checked out the bedrooms. When he came out he sighed.

"They have one king size bed with a single bed. Dork will not sleep in that room with us". He groaned.

I giggled as he grabbed the mattress off the single bed and carried it into the kitchen. He then walked over and sat next to me. "How are ya sweets"? He asked, putting his feet on the table.

"Water is helping. I'm okay". I whispered.

Brian walked in with three bags and flopped them to the floor. "Dont worry I got it. I have to do all of this". He complained.

John pulled a quarter out of his pocket and flicked it at Brian. "Here, call someone who gives a fuck".

I laid down on John's lap, his hands going to my hair. "I think sleep is the best right now". Brian said and walked into the bedroom, only to come out seconds later.

"Really"? He asked and John nodded.

Brian grabbed the mattress and placed it infront of the fireplace, and neatly taking things from his bag.

"Wanna go lay in the bed"? He asked.

I nodded and got up, only to run past him and into the bathroom. I tried to block John out but he was persistent and got the door opened. He held my hair again and rubbed my back.

"Again"? I heard Allyson ask.

"Can you get me a mint? I saw some in Andy's bag". John asked.

Ally walked out and John continued his actions.

"Is there anything I can do"? Claire asked.

"Just space". John bluntly spoke.

Ally came back and handed John some of the mints. He opened on and handed me on once I got up and wiped my mouth.

*

March 26th 1985

It was 2AM and I was up and I was starving. I opened the mini fridge that Andrew bought and grabbed some of the peanut butter. I took a spoon and sat there. I wasnt as sick anymore.

"You okay"? I heard Brian ask.

Poor kid was sleeping in the kitchen.

"Yeah, just hungry". I said and took another spoonful.

"Not to sound weird or anything that causes John to beat me up but good choice with that ensemble you have one". Brian said.

I looked down, I was wearing one of John's t-shirts and a pair of shorts.

"What about it"? I asked.

"N-Nothing. I don't know how to stop talking". He sighed and covered his eyes.

I knew that I had put on a few pounds the past couple weeks, alot in my thighs and my breasts got bigger. I closed the peanut butter as I noticed John smirking at me from the doorframe. I gave him a wink as I put things back and walked to Brian. His eyes got big once I sat next to him.

"I didn't mean it. Please don't yell at me". He said and covered his eyes.

"There's no problem with looking Brian. Just no touching". I smiled and crossed my legs, showing more.

His eyes looked down and then turned away quickly. I love messing with Brian. He's one of my best friends and I wouldn't know what to do without him.

"Cmon Brian. You can look. I don't bite". I smirked, John laughing silently behind him.

"I know you don't." He stuttered and kept his eyes on my legs.

"But I do". John spoke, now behind Brain.

Brian sat up quickly and hid himself with the pillow. "I didn't do anything I swear". He panicked.

"Fred, is that a woody in your pants"? John sung and stood up.

"John please, I didn't mean to look at her. All I said was she looked good, that's all". He said and fell onto the couch.

"Is that all Brian? You didn't think anything else. I mean look at her, fucking immaculate she is". John smirked.

Brian started to breath heavy as Bender continued. "I mean, the size of those breasts are something aren't they, and those legs". John huffed and turned to me.

Brian kept his gaze down, letting me know he's had enough. I walked over and touched John's arm. "Okay we can stop now. Brian we were messing with you". I laughed.

Brian looked up and sighed as he rolled his eyes. "I hate you".

John knelt down next to him and patted his shoulder. "You crazy kid, go rub it out, you make me sick". He laughed.

Brian turned to me and gave me a smirk as he shook his head and curled up onto the couch. "Good night". He sighed.

I walked back into the room, John behind me. He came up, wrapped his arms around me and lifted the shirt off of me.

"He may look but I can touch". He smirked and smashed his lips to mine.