14

(Mature content in this chapter)

"An empty home means an empty heart".

I gagged reading the new piece of shit art my mom hung up. John and I stood there, glancing at the new work.

"Does she understand that she's the reason it's empty"? John asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. I grabbed his hand and lead him to the couch. I have a few hours to spare before my parents came home, and there is nobody else who I would rather spend it with. I crawled up onto John's lap as his hands held my waist. I stopped and just took him all in.

"Penny for your thoughts sweets"? He asked and kissed my hand.

"No thought. Just like looking at you".

"Ditto". He smirked and gave me a kiss. 

He laid me down on the couch, hovering over me as he kept all of his weight to himself so he wouldn't squish me. He gave up sooner then later because he needed his one hand to roam my side. When his cold fingers grazed the skin of my waist I shivered and pressed my lips harder to his. He moved my shirt up my torso so my stomach and bra showed. Trailing kisses up my stomach and to the little bow on the front of my garmet. I pushed him back as I sat up and took my shirt off. He smirked into the kiss as his hand cupped my breast. I wrapped my legs around his waist as be hovered over me again and I unbuttoned his red flannel, he buckled his hips into me, causing me to moan out and for him to chuckle.

"Sweets, don't start something you cant finish". He moaned back.

"Then don't continue it". I said inbetween our kiss.

His hand trailed down my body and stopped at the button of my jeans. In one motion he unbuttoned them. He pulled away and pulled my jeans down my legs, throwing them on the other side of the room. He took no time to bring his hand down between my thighs and move my underwear to the side, inserting a finger. I arched my back off the couch as he kissed my stomach again.

"Sweets". He moaned into the kiss.

He moved his fingers faster as in thrusted my hips forward. I've never experienced this sensation before. He slowed his pace with his fingers, bringing me to a new high, his lips finding mine again.

"J-John". I moaned our, holding his hand against me for him to keep going.

"Say it again". He smiled and pushed his finger in further.

"John"! I yelped, causing the high to increase.

As he continued to pace the process I was almost at my high. In seconds I let out another moan and tried to catch my breathe.

"Damn sweets. That was the biggest turn on ever". He smirked and kissed my breast over the bra.

He got up off of me and walked over to my jeans, throwing them at me so I could get dressed. A knock on the door startled us both. He walked over and answered it, only to take a step back. "Ah sweets". He called over.

I got up and zipped my pants to walk over and see Claire. She had her head down as John and i stood there.

"Can we talk"? She asked.

John turned to me and kissed my temple. "I'm gonna head out. I'll be over later, keep your door unlocked". He whispered and grabbed his wallet and jacket, walking past Claire.

"So talk"?

*

Claire sat in my living room for three hours, not one time did she apologize, explain herself or even give me a shitty excuse. She just sat there.

"I don't have all night". I complain and she nodded.

"Sorry, I came to apologize". She said and looked at me for the first time since she's been here.

"Apologize? Apologize for what"? I sarcastically asked.

She took a deep breathe. "Well clearly John didn't want to hear it, but I came to apologize for how I treated everyone. Ally and Andy are next". She said.

"It was really shitty what you did to us". I whispered.

"I know. I felt pressured. You guys don't understand the people that Andrew and I hang out with. They are all nasty individuals with horrible mindsets. I didn't want anymore trouble then what I had already started".

Was she serious right now?

"Pressure? You don't think the four of us understand pressure? We go through it every God damn day". I hissed.

"Yes I know that. I'm saying pressure of others. If anybody would have seen us together they would have laughed their asses off". She defended.

I shook my head. "No. You chose to go with what they say and that's horrible. You know how much that sucks to out people down like that". I said and paced in front of her.

"I understand". She said.

"No. No you don't. Do you know what we all went through today? We finally all understood one another to the point of trust and you ruined that when you chose your side at breakfast. You are such a bitch"! I yelled.

Before I could finish my front door opened to my parents and my five friends. "Honey what's going on"? My mother asked.

I shook my head and looked at Claire. "You want your story told, there's your crowed. I'm done listening to your bullshit". I said and walked over to the door. "Mom, Dad. This is Brian, Ally, Andrew and John. Friends of mine. We have a date with the movie theater. Claire can let herself out". I hissed and walked out, grabbing John's hand.

"Proud of you". He whispered.

"Guys im not up for a movie right now". Brian said as he got behind the wheel.

"Wanna go to my house? My mom said we can hang out in the basement game room"? Allyson spoke up.

We all agreed and Brian drove to her house in a few minutes. I rested mybhead against benders shoulder as I sat in his lap, his arms pulling me closer.

Was I wrong? Did I go to far? Maybe. But I wanted to make sure she understood we were all hurt.