29

March 5th 1985

Breakfast was quiet as all 6 of us sat there. I felt pretty proud of my self after what went on over the weekend. After John and i's little talk he agreed not to leave anymore love marks on me. To show that I really cared I left a giant one on his throat. He shoved a piece of toast into his mouth as Andrew kept staring. I knew it bothered him but he deserved it.

"Its like you got shot". Andrew whispered.

"Shut up". John snapped back.

"Serves you right. You never mark up a pretty girl". Claire smiled.

John set his toast down and looked at Claire as she giggled. I knew she was on his nerves the past couple days, I somewhat find it enjoyable.

"She may have only showed you her neck. But I can tell you right now the mark between her thighs is just as big as this one". John said and stood up.

"Oh cmon stay". Brian laughed.

"I'm gonna leave a mark on you dork, just wait". And with that he walked off.

"I don't know Kylie, I think you actually made him mad". Ally spoke.

"It was only fair that I did it back". I defended.

"I have to agree with Ally. Would he actually take this to heart"? Brian asked.

"No he won't. He's being a big baby. He'll get over it". Andrew laughed.

I bit the inside of my cheek, now feeling bad. People would be staring at him all day and he hates when they do that at a normal rate. I bent over and grabbed my bag, pulling out my makeup. "I'll be right back". I said and got up to find him.

He didn't make it far since he was only at his locker. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"What". He sighed.

"Okay. I get it your mad but don't be like that". I said and let go.

He turned around and grabbed my arms wrapping them around his waste again and leaned up against the locker. "I promised you I wouldnt do it anymore and you pull this shit".

"What's the problem. It's a mark, it's not like you're ruined".

"Ah. So you agree with me. It's just a mark"? He smugged.

"Yeah. It means I love you". I smiled but mentally smacked myself. "You set me up"? I laughed.

"How else am I supposed to show you that it doesn't matter what is left on you. If it's by me, its given with love". He smirked.

"Here I am feeling bad and you tricked me. I even came to cover it up". I smiled.

"Nah, leave it. I'm getting alot more street cred". He laughed and pulled me into him again and kissed the top of my head.

"We have nine minutes before school starts. Let's go back to breakfast". I said and pulled away.

"Or. We can go for a little walk around the activities hall". He smirked and dragged me with him down the hallway.

*

Ally and I sat in history, watching one of the old black and white films. I couldn't remember the last time I paid attention in this class and I still wonder how I have an A.

"Pst".

I turned to see the girl from my gym class Abby Butler. Her soft blonde hair tied into a tight ponytail and her sweater hanging off her shoulder. The last time we 'talked" she pushed me off the ladder in swimming and I almost drowned. It's not my fault i can't swim.