19

"Go fish". Andrew spoke as him and I played with cards that Brian brought in.

Bender sat behind me, Allys flannel wrapped around his head. His gray flannel with a black tshirt underneath. I always liked the way he dressed. I had no idea why my dad said he didn't.

"Ha! I win"! Andrew cheered and grabbed the nickles from the pile.

"Cmon that's the third time"! I said and put the cards on the table.

"Dont be a sore loser. Who's next"? Andrew asked and John stood up. He took Allys flannel off of his head and patted my arm for me to move.

He sat down and cracked his knuckles and Andrew shuffled the cards. "Okay simple game, winner gets the nickle prize". Andy said and passed out the card.

"Were playing a different game. Fuck your fish". John said and grabbed the deck from Andy's hands. He shuffled the cards his way and then smiled at Andrew.

In one swift motion he flung the cards up as they scattered all over the floor.

"21 pick up. Either way I get the nickles". John smirked and slid the pile into his shirt.

I smacked his arm as Andy laughed and Brian picked the cards up.

"Are they always like this"? I heard Jason ask Claire.

"Sometimes. Normally they are all arguing". She spoke.

She couldn't have been anymore wrong. Us as a "unit" grew. We support each other in any way possible. If we argue, We fix it. It's simple.

"Look sweets. I can buy you a drink at lunch time" John sighed.

I giggled. I took one of the nickles and spun it on the table.

"What do you guys wanna do"? Brian asked.

"I don't know. Detention was fun before, now it's just boring. Bender how do you do this every weekend"? Andy asked.

John rolled his eyes and pulled me into his lap, the nickles going all over the floor. "If I had a choice I wouldn't be doing this every fucking weekend". He sighed.

"I know why your here now, but can I ask why you are always here"? Ally asked.

John shrugged his shoulders. "Nothing else better to do. I get out of trash duty at home I guess". He spoke.

"You were home alone for years. Your trash never got taken out"? Brian asked.

Bender raised an eyebrown as he turned to face Brian and threw a nickle at him.

"How is that going by the way"? Andy asked and John nodded.

"Allys basement is cold and damp but I'm living ain't i"? He questioned.

"You're living with Ally"? We heard Claire ask.

"Oh I'm sorry. If I knew you were in the conversation I would have spoke up queenie". John rolled his eyes.

"Sorry". She mumbled.

"Wow. You chose the weirdos house over your own girlfriends house. You slumming it with her now"? Jason asked.

"I also slept at your girlfriends house once upon a time too there chicken shit. Them riches have some nice sheets". John hissed back.

"Wow. Very mature. I bet that's what your girlfriend wants to hear". Jason snapped back as he was now turned fully to Bender.

"I'll suffer the consequences after asshat. Don't speak for her".

Jason shook his head and then looked at me. "I bet your proud"