30

I don't think in the small time John and I have been together we've had a issue, especially like this. He didn't come to English, nor was he in the parking lot after school.

"Wanna ride"? Ally asked.

I shook my head.

"Please let us take you home. It's pouring out". Andrew whispered.

" Can you guys do me a favor"? I asked changing the subject.

Both of them nodded

"If you hear from him. Tell him I'm sorry".

Ally nodded and Andrew gave me a hug. Once he left go I put my hood up and started my walk home.

*

I stepped through the doors and sighed. My parents had already left for their trip to Denver this morning, they wanted to start it early so they could get back by Sunday. I rung my sweater out at the door and locked it, walking into the kitchen. I grabbed some left overs and then decided against it. There's nothing worse then left over Chinese food.

I leant against the counter, trying to catch my breath. I didn't mean to make him so angry, but I couldn't help it, I was angry at him. I really thought that Jason understood what our group had, what we loved about one another but I guess this is what you get when you don't trust the one who loves you the most.

My phone rang and I picked it up off the counter. It was Ally.

"Hello"?

"Hey I found him. He's in my basement. I guess he showed up eariler and my mom let him in". She whispered.

"Is he okay"? I asked.

"Yeah he's okay. He's high which isn't anything new, he's sitting with Brian."

"Okay. Goodnight". I said and hung up.

I walked back into the living room and shut the lights off, grabbing a blanket and climbed onto the couch. Letting my body shut down and just go to sleep, I didn't care that it was only 3:30.

*

(Mature content)

When I woke up it was midnight. I rolled over off the couch and put my head in my hands. "Fuck". I groaned.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck". I pulled at my hair. I really thought this was all a dream.

"Whatcha mouth".

I screamed out, grabbing the remote and throwing it in the darkness.

"Will you stop". John groaned as he rubbed his arm and turning on the light.

"What are you doing here"? I asked.

He didn't say anything, only leaning back and laying back down. When did he get here? Has he been here long? Clearly he was ignoring me so I didn't push it. I grabbed the blanket and got back on the couch, facing away from him.

"If your going to fall back to sleep I suggest facing me." He mumbled.

"Why"? I asked, wiping my tears on the blanket.

"Because I came to see you, not the backside of you". Wow no joke afterwards.

I stayed still, if I look at him I'm going to start crying hard. I pulled the blanket up over my face. The sound of  his boots clicking with zippers and chains were heard as he took off his shoes. Then the light went off.

"Kylie"? He asked and I continued to cry.

Soon I felt him above me. Grabbing me into his arms and carrying me out of the living room.

"John". I wined and he was already up the stairs. When we got to my bedroom he laid me down and crawled in after me.

He didn't cuddle me, he didn't remove the blanket. He just laid there. He wasn't good with his words but I knew that he was still angry. I still faced the window, the tears finally stopping. Now we will just sit here, letting our walls stay up.

"You know how mad I am at you"? He questioned.

I didn't speak.

"I'm so fucking mad at you and for some odd fucking reason my mind is telling me to let it go, like I do everything else in life". He said.

Again, I didn't say anything.

"Do you understand how many times a day I get called a liar, or thief? Hell a cheat, I can add that now".

"I didn't call you a cheat". I blurted.

"No sweets, you assumed without knowing". He said.

I felt his arms wrap around me and kiss the spot behind my ear.

"Dont. I deserve to have you mad at me".

He didn't say anything. His arms just pulling me closer. He thrusted his hips into me slowly, the antagonizing feeling of wanting him made it worse.

"Did you really think I would cheat on you"? He hummed and pulled my pants off, then thrusting his hips again. Making me feel all of him.

"I got scared." I whimpered.

He grabbed my breast, now making me face him. His lips found mine instantly. His hand trailed down. Setting it where he wanted it and slowly rubbed me over my underwear. I hitched my breath, trying to keep calm but his hand rubbed faster.

"You made me mad sweets". He growled.

I moved my leg up over his waist for him to continue, only for my hands to have a mind of their own and reach down to him. He hissed as my hand grabbed him, moaning into his mouth.

"Next time. Talk to me". He whispered and pushed the material to the side as he pushed in two fingers.

"I promise". I moaned out and rubbed him harder.

I wasn't sure how much more I could take as he continued his actions. I connected our lips, thinking he would calm it but it only made him go faster.

I yelped out in pleasure as my body began to shake. I love the feeling he has with me. If you would have asked me months ago where I seen John and I, I would have told you we were just friends.

I felt him finish and I pulled my hand away, but his kept going. Even after I was done.

"J-John, please". I moaned out.

He chuckled in the dark room and pulled his fingers away, but only to get on top of me. He pulled my underwear, practically ripping them off of me. He got his pants off and in seconds he thrusted inside of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, trying to stay on the pace. He was mad and taking it out on me. So I let him. His thrusts got off beat as he quickly pulled out and I felt it on my thigh.

"You need to get on the pill or something. I like it better this way". He kissed me and laid down.

"Are we okay"? I asked.

"If we weren't, I would have never showed up".

"When did you get here"? I asked.

"Before you came from school. I sat in your room".

Ally lied to me? She knew where he was.

"I love you". He whispered and pulled me into him again, kissing my forehead.

"I love you". And with that we both fell asleep.