21

It was now lunch time. I had brought in some vegetables and dip. I was nice enough to make John a sandwich but he declined to eat with the rest of us. We turned to see Ally putting cereal on a piece of bread with pixie stick dust. I loved her but she can be weird. Andrew picked at one of his three sandwiches and Brian slurped his soup. We glanced over to Jason and Claire. Jason had a simple PP&J, Claire had a small black wooden box.

"What's that"? John asked as he swallowed the piece of cucumber he picked from my container. Leaning up to look at her food.

"Sushi". Claire spoke as she turned around.

"Sushi"? John asked disturbed.

"Raw fish, rice and seaweed". She spoke.

"You won't let a guy put his tounge in your mouth and your gonna eat that"? He asked.

Claire rolled her eyes. "Can I eat?" She asked.

"I don't know, give it a try". He answered.

"Where's your lunch"? Claire asked him.

"Oh I ate eariler". He laughed and I smacked his arm. Andrew laughing out loud.

"You make me nauseous". She sighed.

"Yeah, it's one of my hobbies". John smiled.

I picked up another cucumber but John bent over and picked it up with his teeth. "I made you a sandwich". I laughed.

"I wanted a cucumber. If this is gonna work you need to understand me sweets". He spoke and ate the vegetable. At least he was eating something healthy.

"Want something from my lunch"? Andrew asked John.

"No. A growing boy like you needs it".

Andrew shrugged his shoulders as Ally took some chips from the family size bag he brought in.

"So you just sit here and eat. We don't go to the cafeteria"? Jason asked and Claire shook her head.

"No. Vernon likes to keep us together. Why? I'll never know". Brian sighed.

"Hey pencil dick, shut it". John spit

"Do you have to do that?" Jason asked. Turning to John.

"Its a free country".

"Boys, that's enough". Ally spoke up.

John rolled his eyes and took a carrot from my container. "Ha. Look it's the same size as Jason's dick". John instigated once again.

Jason kept quiet and kept eating as John put the carrot back. He sighed and got up. He stretched his arms and at that exact moment Vernon walked in. He crossed his arms over his chest watching John.

"Hiya dick".

Vernon rolled his eyes. "Its your bathroom break". He said.

"I call going first"! John yelled and Vernon stopped him.

"Grab some wood there bud". He said and again John was inappropriate and held his manhood.

"Were still eating sir". Jason said and Vernon's glared at him.

"I don't care. It's time for the bathroom. You only get three of them". He said to Jason.

I got up and walked out with Ally and Claire, the boys behind us. "You know the rule. Three minutes. No funny business". Vernon said as he stood outside of the bathroom doors.

"What do you think about coming over tomorrow for a little breakfast date with you and John and me and andy"? Ally asked.

I walked into the stall and did my business. "I say yes but you'll have to convince John". I laughed.

Once I got out of the stall I washed my hands and when I saw Claire she gave me a smile. When Ally walked out she stood there, slowly walked to the sink.

"You have breakfast dates"? Claire smiled

"Sometimes. John only comes if there are little sandwiches". Ally giggled.

"That or cake samples. We have to order all of it in advance". I added.

Claire laughed and dried her hands. "I miss you girls". She sighed.

I sat up on the counter as Ally leaned against it.

"Yeah. We missed you too". Ally spoke.

"I know it will be hard to forgive me but I really want a second chance". She begged.

Ally turned to me and then to her and she nodded. "You don't get anymore after this". Ally smiled and gave Claire a hug.

"Ladies let's go"! Vernon yelled in.

Before we had a chance to walk out John was already in the girls bathroom. He bent down and picked me up over his shoulder and walked us out.

"Bender put her down"! Vernon yelled.

*

John laid on the table, ripping a hardback book in parts. A cigarette hanging from his mouth. Jason watched him intently, secretly judging him and everything he did. Was Jason jealous of John? Why did Jason dislike John so much? They never talked in school until this year. So what makes a difference now.

John didn't care who judged him, his whole life consisted of someone always telling him what to do. Maybe that was the reason John acted out. I watched the way Jason sighed, rolling his eyes and then turning away. This has been the longest since John spoke, made a joke or a sexual comment. I pulled a gummy worm between my lips and stood up. I slowly walked over to John and he gave me a smirk.

"Hi". I smiled.

"Hello beautiful. Can I help you with anything?" He asked.

I shook my head and giggled. There were times that I just needed to look at him, I loved seeing his reactions to me. I said it before and I'll say it again, I only care what John Bender thinks of me. I hovered over him and dangled a gummy worm infront of his face. He leaned up and grabbed one end with his teeth. I pulled it away so he could take a bite of it.

"Want me to take you right here"? He smirked.

I bit my lip and dangled the gummy candy In front of his face again.

"Look how cute". Jason snickered.

I rolled my eyes but John shook his head. He brought two fingers up to his eyes. He didn't want me to look away. I took a deep breathe and laid the bag of gummies on his stomach. He reached in the bag and grabbed another one. Once Jason looked away John sat up with the gummy worm between his lips and pulled my face to his. I bit the other end of the gummy and pulled it back, taking it all from him.

"That was mine". He chuckled.

"Mine now".

He laid back down on the table and went back to ripping the book apart. Reminding myself not to check that one out on Monday.