[16] - Gains

I woke up at 09:30 and Jade was still firmly asleep as I imagined most of the other girls were too.

I decided to get up and go to the gym like usual. If you didn't realise yet I basically never skip the gym. Most people struggle to find the motivation to go to the gym like it's a chore but for me it's like air I need it to breathe. This trip I had been working extra hard in the gym due to help regulate my emotions. The only benefit of this is that I was pretty proud of my gains. Before I would have said I had a bit of a sleeper build like at first glance you maybe couldn't tell I worked out but now it was definitely visible even if I wasn't flexing.

 Before I would have said I had a bit of a sleeper build like at first glance you maybe couldn't tell I worked out but now it was definitely visible even if I wasn't flexing

(Blair ^^)

(Blair ^^)

***

I see a couple of the girls on the way back from the gym and let me tell you they don't look the freshest.

Some of us including me and I'm forcing Jade have decided to go out for coffee and skip breakfast at the hotel.

I get back to the room and see Jade awake but still in bed looking worse for wear.

"Come on Jade we are going out." I tell her.

"What? Where?" She ask confused.

"Come on get up we are going for coffee with the others."

"Do we have too?" She groans into her pillow.

"Yes now I'm going in the shower you better be up when I get out." I say.

***

We walk along the streets in town until we find a decent looking coffee shop. We go in and sit at a booth beside the window. Once we have our drinks and some food we chat for a while about everything and nothing just enjoying each others company.

After a while we decide to play a little game where you point to the person who the statement applies to the most.

"Smartest."

We all point to Kara.

"Loudest."

Some of us point to Grace but most point to Jade including me.

"What I'm not that loud." She says defensively.

"We love you for it." Laura says overly sweet.

Everyone laughs and we continue with the game.

"Funniest."

We all point to Laura. She just has a very good sense of humour.

"Too right." Laura laughs

"Cockiest."

Everyone points to me.

"Hey, hey I'm not cocky I'm just confident." I defend.

"I don't think it's a bad thing, you just faith in your ability." Rachel says.

"I wasn't talking about football." Laura says. "She cocky about her looks."

Everyone laughs I roll my eyes before joining in on the laughter.

***

We have all had lunch and we are just hanging out in the team room.

I'm playing pool with Jen.

"Omg Blair, you're such a fluke." Jen sighs.

"I'm just better than you." I mock her before putting another ball.

I win the game and we decide to play table tennis. I'm three points up when my phone starts to ring.

I excuse myself as I walk outside to take it no one calls me. I don't have anyone to call.

I look down at my phone as I exit the room and walk into the corridor. It's my agent. What could he want?