[23] - Date?

I have a longer lie in then usual as we don't have training until later in the day. I get up and have a nice long shower. After I go downstairs to make myself some breakfast. It appears everyone else is still asleep likely nursing hangovers from last night.

Once I've cleaned up my dishes I go on a run to the gym. I feel good during my run I feel like I could run and run forever.

I arrive at the gym and quickly get in to my session. I get a PB in my pull ups so I leave the gym happy.

I take a nice slow walk home. I open the door and I am greeted by Katie and Ruesha cuddled up on the sofa.

"Where have you been Blair?" Katie asks confused.

"Oh just on a run and then to the gym." I explain.

"Fucking hell you really do never take a day off." Katie laughs.

  ***

Training goes well and I feel good as I make good runs and I play good balls in. We pair off into attacker and defender drills. I'm with Lotte and I manage to get past her 4 out of 5 times so I'm happy about that.

Then we move on to set pieces and after seeing me in Belgium Jonas decides to try me out on a couple.

I play a good ball on an indirect free kick and I score a couple pens. Jonas tells me he will consider making me a regular set piece taker.

We are playing Brighton in 3 days time, away. I'm excited for my first match but I have no expectations in terms of starting or getting any minutes I know my time will come if I keep at it.

After training we are provided with tea at the training ground. I go for a shower and get changed then make my when to the canteen.

I sit down at my usual table. We start chatting away and laughing as we eat.

A few minutes later I see Leah walking over to our table. She sits herself down beside me.

Everyone looks at her puzzled it's not that she can't sit there it's just we never really swap tables.

"What?" She laughs at everyone staring.

"You just never sit here." Beth says.

"Well I just fancied a change of scenery." She says.

"Aww she wants to see my beautiful face more often." Katie says laughing.

"Oh no you've caught me." Leah says sarcastically before digging into her food.

I can't help but glance and her occasionally why did she really move table. Maybe I'm overthinking it but I feel like maybe she wanted to sit with me.

After everyone finished their food and people start leaving I tell Jen I'll meet them at the car. I see Leah walk into the changing room I presume to grab her bag so I follow her in.

"Hey." I say as I enter.

"Oh hey." She replies with a smile as she sees me.

"You couldn't keep away from me could you." I tease.

Surprisingly Leah blushes so I guess I was right.

"Shut up you liked it." She replies a bit sassy.

"I definitely did." I say. "Anyway I wanted to ask you something."

"Okay." She says.

We are standing face to face now.

"Will you go on a date with me? Tomorrow night after training?" I ask with more confidence than I expected.