[32] - Hickeys

I wake up and slowly open my eyes. I am met by Leah's sleeping face. It appears we didn't move an inch last night as we are still laying face to face in each others arms squeezed onto one of the single beds.

I move my hand from around her waist and gently stroke the hair from her face. She looks so peaceful. Leah begins to stir, I rest my hand on her cheek and move my thumb in delicate circles.

"Morning, Beautiful." I say as she finally opens her eyes.

Leah's face lights up in a cute smile when our eyes meet and it melts me.

"Have long have you been watching me?" She asks with a smirk.

"Not long." I say.

Leah laughs gently before kissing my Lips.

"Last night was ... indescribable." Leah says in between kisses.

I smirk against her lips as I recount last nights events.

"What time are we meeting to leave for the airport?" I ask as we begin to sit up in bed.

"11:15, and it's 09:30 now." Leah says checking her phone.

"Okay, so we should probably start getting ready if we want to make breakfast." I say.

"Yeah, you're right. I'll start packing while you get ready." She says.

I peck her lips before getting out of bed and heading into the bathroom. I feel Leah's eyes trail down my body as I go.

I take an extra minute in the shower as I try to collect my thoughts, how have I become so enthralled by this girl that I've known for such a short time. She is just ugh I can't even put it into words my stomach does summersaults when I think about her. Her eyes are mesmerising and her smile is enchanting.

I'm pulled from my thoughts when I hear a couple knock on the door.

"Blair, are you okay in there?" Leah shouts through the door.

God I got lost in thought. I've been ages.

"Yeah, sorry just coming." I shout back

A couple minutes later I emerge with a sports bra on and my towel around my waist.

"Blair I - ..." Leah suddenly pauses mid sentence as she looks between my neck and my eyes.

A smile begins to crack onto her face as she tries not to laugh.

"Have you looked in the mirror this morning?" She asks.

"No I haven't." I say as I turn back round to look into the bathroom mirror properly.

"Oh my god Leah." I say. I see a cluster of hickeys on the side of my neck that Leah left last night.

I emerge from the bathroom and see Leah with her hands up.

"I'm sorry and your not completely innocent." She says as she lifts up her shirt and reveals the love bites scattered along her collarbone and chest.

"At least the ones I left aren't visible." I say.

"I'm sorry." Leah tries to say with a serious face.

I can't help but laugh and we both end up in hysterics about this situation.

Once we calmed down enough I try to think of a plan.

"Did you bring any makeup?" I ask her.

"No, I didn't think I'd need any. Did you? She says.

"No, I hardly ever wear it." I say.

I realise we are running out of time and are already late for breakfast.