[31] - Celebrating

"They are relentless." Leah says as we manage to escape the group and get in the lift.

"Now we can really celebrate." I say to her.

"Mhm what do you have in mind?" Leah asks even though we both know exactly what I have in mind.

"You're going to be screaming my name in pleasure." I whisper into her ear as the lift opens out onto our floor.

Leah blushes as she looks away from my gaze.

"Are you getting shy now?" I laugh slightly as Leah opens our door with her key card.

"Never." She whispers in my ear after pushing me back against the door we just entered.

I connect our lips in a passionate kiss. Leah fights me for dominance but I easily win. I feel Leah moan into my mouth as I spin us round so she is now backed against the door.

Our lips break apart as we run out of breath. We rest our heads together.

"Do you really wanna do this." I whisper against her mouth.

"Yes." Leah says panting to catch her breath.

Leah connects our lips again. I feel Leah run her hands across my abs as she pulls at my shirt. I quickly pull it off and feel Leah really look at me.

"Fuck you're so fit."

I smile at her comment before going back to kissing her. Leah walks us back to her bed our lips never parting.

My legs hit the edge of the bed and I sit down pulling Leah along on top of me. She straddles my waist and I pull her top of then her bra.

"Fucking hell." I say under my breath as I stare at her bare chest.

I pull of my own bra and then lightly swirl my tongue over Leah's nipple.

"Uhh - god." She moans as I gently suck on her nipple. I switch to the other and revel in the noises she makes.

Her moans are turning me on so much and I've never wanted her more then I do in this moment.

I flip us around on the bed so I am now hovering over the top of her. I straddle one of her legs so my knee is lined up with her centre.

Leah reconnects our lips and we kiss wildly again as I slowly move my knee up against Leah. She moans into mouth and start to grind against me. I move to kissing her neck and down her collarbone so I can hear her.

I run my hand along her flat stomach and reach the waistband of her bottoms. Leah lifts her hips up for me as I pull them off her leaving her in only her underwear.

I go back to kissing her and dip my finger into her underwear. I moan into her mouth slightly as I feel how wet she is.

I brake away from our kiss to look in her eyes silently asking permission to go further. Leah nods as I start to pull off her underwear.

"Blair." She moans as I kiss her neck again.

I tease Leah slightly as I run a finger over her slit painfully slow.

"Blair, just fuck me." Leah moans.

At this I slowly slip a finger into her and she moans as I do. I slowly move my finger in and out of her as I listen to her moans. I curl my finger at the right spot before adding another.

I start to move my fingers in and out of her faster.

"Uhh - Blair - god." Leah moans as I use my thumb to put pressure on her clit.

I feel Leah begin to tighten around my fingers. I attach my mouth to her nipple again and I feel Leah dig her nails into my shoulder blades as she hits her orgasm underneath me.

"Fuck Blair." She moans as I continue to slowly move my fingers as she rides out her high.

I lay beside Leah and turn to look at her as she catches her breath. She is perfect. I watch as her chest rises and falls.

Leah slowly turns her head and our eyes meet. Her eyes are full of lust and she has a smirk on her face as she slowly climbs on top of me.

"Are you not tired?" I ask her with a smirk.

"Not yet." She says as she kisses me deeply.

Kissing Leah is like a drug her lips are addicting. Leah bites my bottom lip and I moan her name as she begins to suck and nip at my sweet spot. This drives me crazy and I feel Leah smile against my neck.

She kisses down my collar bone and the valley of my chest before licking over my abs slowly.

She reaches my shorts and looks up at me for permission. I nod my head and she begins to pull off my shorts followed by my underwear.

Leah licks the length of my slit and moans against me as she tastes me.

"Leah." I moan at the contact.

She licks across my clit slowly making me moan once again. Leah then dips her to tongue into me. She alternates between sucking my clit and dipping her tongue into me.

"Ohh- fuck - Le." I moan, my hands tangled in her hair.

I feel myself clench around Leah's tongue and she moves her hand down to circle my clit as she moves her tongue in and out of me. I reach my high and after Leah moves to lay down next to me.

"That was the best sex I've ever had." Leah says as I catch my breathe.

"Your are so fucking sexy." I say as I finally manage to speak again.

"God, so are you." She says as I pull her in to my side.

I turn to face her. I just get lost in her eyes for while before I feel her lips on mine and I kiss her back. This kiss is very different from the wild, passionate kisses we just shared. Instead it is slow and delicate. It expresses what we are feeling but can't say yet.

We rest our heads together as we pull apart.

"Night B." Leah whispers.

"Goodnight." I reply as I close my eyes and melt into our embrace.