[28] - New Roomie

Once we land in Italy, we get on a team bus to our hotel. I'm sat beside Jen.

"Right girls." Jonas calls for our attention as he stands in the aisle so we can all see him.

"We are going to go straight for tea at the hotel and I will send a message in the chat with info for tomorrow and the room list. I will get the keys for the rooms and they will be handed out during tea."

                                        ***

Just as we pull in to the hotel car park the message comes through in the chat and I see who I'm rooming with. I look up at her and she is already looking back at me with a smile on her face. I'm sharing with Leah.

We get off the bus and make our way inside to eat. Our bags are being taken to our rooms for us so we don't have to worry about them now.

I sit round a table with Jen, Katie, Steph, Lotte, Beth, Viv and Leah.

We talk about trivial things as we eat before the staff come round and hand out our keys.

"Who are you with?" I ask Viv.

"Katie." She says in mock annoyance.

"Tough shift that." I say.

"Oi piss aff you." Katie says. "I'll have you know I'm a delight to share with."

"Katie I share a house with you, you're not exactly tidy." I say laughing.

"Yeah but my dazzling charm out weighs that." She defends.

"If you say so." I joke.

"Who are you with, Blair?" Lotte asks me.

"Leah." I reply as I glance at her.

"Stop blushing Leah." Beth teases her.

"Shut up Beth." Leah says defensively.

Confused looks are shared round the table.

"Right I'm getting a bit tired should we head up?" Jen says.

I send her an unspoken thank you with my eyes as we begin to get up and clear our table.

We walk to the lifts with everyone. We have a floor in the hotel to ourselves.

                                        ***

"What was that about with Beth?" I ask Leah as we begin unpacking our bags.

"She thinks I have a crush on you" She says.

"Well do you?" I say teasingly.

"Hmm let me think." She says as she makes her way over to me.

She stands in front of me and spins me around as if she is checking me out. I laugh at her stupid antics before she finally speaks again.

"Definitely." She says before placing a delicate kiss on my lips.

"How does she know?" I ask as we continue to unpack.

"I dunno she just says that she noticed me stealing looks at you and always blushing when you speak to me." She explains.

"Aww that's so cute, but I can't mock you too much cuz Jen says the same to me?" I admit.

"Does she know?" Leah asks.

"Yeah, I know we didn't discuss like telling people about ... you know us but she just asked me if it was you I was seeing and I thought there was no point in lying." I explain.

"It's fine Blair, I trust Jen I know she won't say anything to anyone about us. Beth on the other hand she has such a big mouth she can't help herself even though I haven't even confirmed anything to her."