[30] - Victory

We arrive at the ground and get a quick tour of the stadium. Leah and some of the other girls have to go do some media stuff ahead of the match. I don't being the new kid so I just get to chill with the others.

I walk out on to the pitch with Jen beside me.

"Pretty cool eh?" She says.

"Yeah I can't wait to get out there."

"You'll be grand."

"Thanks Jen."

Eventually we head back inside to slowly get ready for our warm up. Leah and the rest of the girls doing interviews and what not soon join us again. I immediately catch Leah's eye and she makes her way over to me.

"Alright?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I love our fans but god I hate doing media." She says.

"I know, I'm terrible in front of the camera. I just don't know what to say."

"Blair, I don't think it matters what you say, have you seen yourself? Most people would agree with whatever you say."

"No I think that's just you Le." I shake my head with a smile.

Once we are fully changed for the warm up we go out and stretch off before getting into some drills.

      ***

"Come with me quickly." Leah whispers in my ear as we walk back towards the changing room.

I take her hand allowing her to lead me round the corner of the corridor. Leah looks side to side checking if anyone is around and I soon understand why she pulled me away.

"Just kiss me already." I say under my breath loud enough for her to hear.

"You don't have to ask me twice, gorgeous." Leah whispers in my ear before holding my chin and connecting our lips.

I pull the bottom of Leah's shirt as our bodies touch and I deepen the kiss.

Leah starts to kiss my neck and soon finds my sweet spot. She gently sucks and nibbles there earning a moan from me.

"Ah- Leah." I let out before remembering where we are.

I gently push her back. She stands back slightly with a smirk on her face.

"That was not funny." I say.

"Your right it wasn't, it was incredibly hot." She says in a hushed tone.

I blush deeply and try to ignore the heat growing in my stomach.

"Come on, before we do something we shouldn't." I say as I start to walk back round the corner toward the changing room.

"Maybe we should." Leah says as she grabs my arm stopping me.

"We definitely should." I say and the smirk returns on Leah's face.

"...After the game." I finish.

"Tease." Leah mutters to herself as we finally go to get ready.

          ***

After Jonas and Kim have spoken to us we make our way into the tunnel. We line up and I can see nerves evident on some of the girls faces.

I feel a hand squeeze mine as Leah walks past me to join the line.

We walk out, I think the noise when you first step on the pitch no matter how big the crowd will always be one of my favourite things about the game.

We are rocky for the first 15 minutes or so the nerves showing in our play. Leah makes a great challenge before clearing the ball.