[27] - Secret Kisses

I wake up after a good nights sleep. We have a full day of training today before we travel to Italy tomorrow to play Juventus in the champions league.

I drive to training again today and it goes better then last time.

"You only stalled once today well done." Jen says with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

I give her the finger before getting out the car and heading inside.

"Morning." Leah says as I catch up to her on the way to the canteen.

"Morning beautiful." I whisper in her ear.

She blushes slightly.

"Stop doing that."

"Doing what?" I ask innocently.

"You know what." She says.

I quickly glance behind me and check no one is in the corridor. Before opening the door to the physio room and pulling Leah in.

"What are you do-..?" Leah begins to ask but she is interrupted when I kiss her passionately and push her against the door.

She is surprised at first but quickly kisses me back.

"Sorry I couldn't help myself." I breathe out against her lips.

"your forgiven." Leah says with a smirk before smashing her lips back against mine.

I turn us around and walk her back before placing her on the physio bed. I stand in between her legs and we continue to make out.

It gets heated pretty fast and Leah traces her hands down my back under my shirt. I hold her by her hips and pull her closer.

Suddenly the door begins to open and I jump away from Leah.

"Oh hi, is everything okay? What are you guys doing in here?" The physio asks.

"Yeah we are fine, Leah was just telling me her quad is a little tight so I convinced her to come and get it checked." I lied convincingly.

"Good, that's always the best thing to do. Okay I'll take a quick look."  The physio says.

She prods and pokes a bit at Leah's quad before saying.

"Your all good it was a little tight but it should be fine. I'll just explain some stretches you should do."

The physio shows Leah some stretches before we leave.

"That was close." I say.

"Your such a good liar." Leah says.

"It's one of my talents." I boast.

"I don't know wether to be concerned or impressed." Leah laughs.

                                        ***

We grab a quick bite from the canteen before heading to the changing room and getting ready for training.

"Where have you twa been?" Katie asks as we enter the changing room.

Jen eyes me suspiciously.

"I was just getting my quad checked out." Leah says.

"All good?" Viv asks.

"Yeah it's fine." Leah assures.

                                       ***

We are taking corners and Leah is doing her classic hands on her knees as she waits in the box. I come up and stand behind her with a smirk on my face.